“Relaxing and has a very beautiful location !”
other travellers have booked this property
all photos were taken September 2017
one of our neighbors hidden view of house
Check Availability
hidden view of house
the lake
bowling alley at Split Rock
indoor water park t Split Rock
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Elaina D
Newark, Delaware
“Weekend getaway”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

It was wonderful waking up to peace and quiet and the trees surrounding the property. Deer were running right in the backyard and made us feel like we were truly away. This is a place to stay if you are looking for a quiet time away from home.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
13 Oct 2016
Thank You looking forward to having you back up again
mmilda
“horrible”
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

house is so dirty and has horrible smell.
all dusty. beddings, furnuture are covered with stains.
they left dirty dishes in the dishwasher..didn't bother to clean before us coming.
they told me to call cleaning lady to take care of the house...
i am vacation, so it is not my job.
very disapointed:(
only one good thing is location...

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
4 Sep 2016
This person was nothing but trouble from day !. My cleaning woman ran late and did not get there on time. I was not going to just have her come in and clean not knowing if it would inconvenience my guests so I called the guest and gave her my cleaning person's number to set up a convenient time for her to come in and clean, She refused to do it . I then told her I would obviously refund her the cleaning fee and she was fine with that. This is nothing more than a vindictive review as you can see by my other reviews my guests loved the house.
VanessaL0...
“Relaxing and has a very beautiful location !”
Reviewed 29 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

This house was a great place to get away from the noise of the city and chaos . It was very relaxing , the patio was somewhere my family and I would often spend our time . This house location is absolutely perfect , gives you a chance to live in nature . Owner was very accommodating and responsive with all my questions . We were also happy that he was able to have us due of such short notice . Thank you Jeff for allowing to have this experience .

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
31 Aug 2016
Thanks! Was a pleasure having you and would love to see you over the winter.
jjb3233
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great house tucked away in the woods”
Reviewed 26 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

House was a fun place to stay. Like a tree house, you have to climb 2 sets of stairs to get to the living area so keep that in mind for older family members. The wrap around deck is great to sit and relax and watch deer pass through, or enjoy grilling and drinks at night. House is tight for more than 6 people but fun just the same.

Travelling group: Extended Family
26 Jul 2016
Thanks Joe for EVERYTHING!
DD819
El Paso, Texas, United States
“Nice weekend getaway”
Reviewed 24 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

The house was very nice and cozy. The location was great. Split Rock Resort was less than 5 minutes away which was very nice. Good restaurants and convenience stores nearby. We had a great relaxing time!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
24 Apr 2016
We are glad you had a nice time!. We would love to have you come back again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing