“Home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Tink's Hideaway

My front yard My visitors
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
My front yard
My visitors
Back Yard view from your bedroom
Front yard view
Murrays Beach Booderee National Park
Murrays Beach
Murrays Beach
Vincentia
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
surfabout
“Home away from home ”
Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Located at sanctuary point , in a quiet cul-de-sac opposite the basin. The basin had a lovely walking track . The basin is so serene it was an unexpected delight .
Judy my host was super friendly with great local knowledge tips. She goes the extra mile to make you happy.
The accomadation is a self contained downstairs area with just the right amount of privacy. It was spotless and the bed smelt of the freshest linen I've ever smelt in any travel accomadation and let me tell you I'm very well travelled having mainly stayed at 5 star resorts.
Im very fussy about beds !!
Judy provided fresh eggs , milk , bread , bottled water every morning. This is not a 5 star hotel but your over compensated in many other ways.
I loved watching the fat ( obese) chookies outside my bedroom window with the occasional roo who would hangout with the chookies from time to time.
Also if you choose to stay here please respect Judys very minimal house rules .
I will be back . !

6 Nov 2016
Thank you Lisa I look forward to your return and I would highly recommend Lisa to any future hosts.
Cathy_Kat...
Ottawa, Canada
“Great spot to stay while exploring Jervis Bay!”
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Thanks Judy for making us feel welcome! Very private, clean & comfortable accommodations, with eggs, bread, milk, coffee & tea included along with everything needed in the kitchenette to make morning breakie!
Judy gave great recommendations on places to eat and places to visit. We loved the view of the back garden with hens wandering the grounds, birds singing and kangaroos hanging out! Just lovely.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
18 Aug 2016
Thank you so much Cathy it was a pleasure hosting you and your husband and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, hope to see you again.
Joy G
“Excellent value for a stay in a beautiful ocean bay!”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We were blow away by the beauty of Jervis Bay, especially the rugged coastline and breathtaking view of the Southern Hemisphere stars in the sky at night! Judie was a wonderful hostess and so helpful and fun. We came in the wintertime so you should be aware of the cement floors and lack of central heat, but a room heater is provided to take the chill off. We would highly recommend Tink's Hideaway!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
20 Jul 2016
It was a treat hosting Joy and Chuck, they were interesting and funny and I would recommend them to future hosts and gladly welcome them again.
chabina
Australia
“Great place”
Reviewed 2 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

. great shower great bed and great owner . Judie is a very caring and welcoming lady.
the property was spotless

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
21 Jul 2016
Thank you Chabina, you are always welcome.
Hayleygre...
Sydney, Australia
“The perfect getaway”
Reviewed 20 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My partner and I recently stayed at Tink's hideaway and could not be happier with the experience. Judie is a wonderful host who made us feel welcome but also respected our privacy. She gave great recommendations on places to eat and beaches to visit. The accommodation is perfect for a couples getaway, small and cosy with everything you could need. We loved waking up in the morning to be greeted with hens wandering in the back garden and their fresh eggs for breakfast. Right across the road from the water (the basin) and an easy drive to Hyams, huskisson and other must see places while visiting Jervis. I would recommend Judie's beautiful set up to anyone and look forward to our next return.

21 Jul 2016
What a gorgeous couple. I would welcome them again and highly recommend them to future hosts.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing