Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$588.13
from US$251.46
from US$174.09
More Info
All reviews tasmanian devils anti venom galapagos tortoise various animals school holidays picnic lunch keeper talks alligator feeding kids and adults on display great place to visit reptiles elvis enclosures ranger exhibits milking
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2019

This park is a little over an hour outside of Sydney. We came here on a Thursday and other than a class field trip that was going on, it wasn't too busy. Everything about this park was great. My two year old son loved feeding the kangaroos. He still talks about it weeks later. The Galapagos Tortoises are amazing. The feeding demonstrations as well as the reptile shows, and the koala demonstration were fantastic and very educational. There are plenty of other animals to see including many species of birds (you can touch frog mouths), wombats, platypus, spiders, crocodiles, and snakes. They have a great little playground as well near the picnic area that is perfect for taking a little break. If ever in Sydney again we would definitely come back!

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank 624gerrih
Reviewed 20 July 2019

This is the first time I have visited the park - I cannot believe it has taken me so long !! It was a fabulous experience - great venue, kind, caring, informative staff ( and I mean EVERYONE we incountered), meaningful and well kept exhibits.
I took my 2 grandchildren aged 3 and 5 it was awesome !!! Thank you

Reviewed 19 July 2019

I cannot recommend this place highly enough!

We take kids and teens, locals and internationals here regularly and the staff are super friendly, the presentations highly entertaining and informative and the up close experiences/photos are really amazing.

The 6 people I took yesterday loved the croc feeding, the photo opps and the talks by ranger Mick.

A big thanks to Rangers Mick and Dan for agreeing to jump in the photo with us. The kids were stoked.

1  Thank Lara G
Reviewed 16 July 2019 via mobile

Went here with the Family & it was a Fantastic Day Out, from the time we arrived all the staff were helpful & very friendly, the show with Ranger Mick was so good & taught everyone what to do if you are bitten by a snake or a spider, he picked my grand daughter from the crowd & got her to hold a Python Snake which was a great experience for her he was so entertaining & funny, the Elvis Crocodile Show was also Amazing, we took a picnic lunch there are plenty of picnic tables available, we all had the best day ever, highly recommend the Australian Reptile Park for a great day out.

Reviewed 16 July 2019 via mobile

Outstanding venue. The memories shared will be treasured. The kids absolutely loved the hands on experiences provided in the park.

1  Thank paulasT3775MX