“Absolutely wonderful stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool & Cabana -- has spa & swim jet very sheltered
Bermagui's famous blue pool, washed clean by the ocean, great for snorkelling or whale watching View from deck & living areas over wetlands, to beach & mountain
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool & Cabana -- has spa & swim jet very sheltered
View from deck & living areas over wetlands, to beach & mountain
Kitchen, dining all overlooking deck & large sliding doors make area completely open
Living TV area, opens to deck with views over wetlands to beach & mountain
Main bedroom, adjoining walk in robe, en suite with heated flooring. Queen sized bed
Complex showing gardens & lower floors looking towards No 7, our Townhouse
Lower Queen bed room, 3rd Bedroom has 2 large single beds-- hall connects to bathroom & extra toilet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

cflmanny
Melbourne, Australia
“Absolutely wonderful stay”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Moorhen Cove apartments are very well appointed, with all the creature comforts in a natural beachside environment that made my family and I very happy to be staying there.
We love the Sapphire Coast, usually stay in Merimbula, (from Melbourne), now however, Bermagui has become our new destination thanks to the lovely Moorhon Cove apartment.
The whole family has voted a big YES to return.
We all thoroughly recommend it

Your age range 50-64
Management Response
6 Mar 2017
Hi Manny, we found you a very easy guest to correspond with and so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for leaving our townhouse beautifully and we look forward to meeting you next year.
All the best till then for you and your family, Rosemary and Tony
Jeena M
Melbourne, Australia
“Luxury Retreat For You and Your Pet”
Reviewed 5 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Finding a holiday house on the beach that is pet friendly is difficult. Finding a holiday house on the beach that is 5 star luxury, inviting, caters for all your needs, and ALLOWS pets is almost impossible. Well guess what, I found it and I will be returning.

From the second I entered the property I was WOWED. From that point it only got better and better. The house is beautifully decorated, all the living and rooms are spacious; several outdoor areas to sit, relax and take in the view. The only sounds I could here was the sound of birds and the ocean.

On arrival I was greeted by a beautiful bottle of wine. Basics such as tea, coffee, rice, milk, eggs an bread were also provided. Seriously the only thing I packed for the trip was my clothes and food for the dog.

When you see the high standards provided throughout this accommodation it's difficult to believe that the owners would allow pets. I fell in love with the place as did Meka my gorgeous dog and we definitely can't wait to return, oh wait we have already booked our next visit.

I hope you book your next accommodation here, and I know that you will enjoy the accommodation as much as Meka and I did.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The layout. The property was not as advertised, it was much BETTER than expected.
Liked least: I wish my stay was longer.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Julia O
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Wonderful holiday home with terrific outlook and easy access to beach and town”
Reviewed 17 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

A wonderful two weeks at Moorhen 7 for our family of four. Space for everyone and comfy beds. Not having to bring bed linen and towels a big plus. Modern and nicely appointed. We used every part of the house. Beach access easy and surf lots of fun for boogie boarders and surfers. Surf lessons by River Rock Cafe at Moorehead Beach a must. Our two boys loved the whole experience. Great pool and double garage top it off. Bermagui a relaxed seaside haven with everything you need at hand. We will be back. Thanks for a great two week holiday in a lovely and cared for holiday haven.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
JanetRosi...
Sydney, Australia
“A stunning place to sit back and enjoy the view or walk across the dune to a beautiful beach”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Our stay at Moorhen Cove 7 was just a week ago and it gave us a lovely place to relax. We had everything we needed and felt that we were staying in a friends's home. It was welcoming with wonderful views of the coast and perched above a lagoon full of bird life.
The house is very comfortable and the kitchen has everything if you feel like cooking.
We could walk to the well stocked local supermarket and visit a very glam clothes store.
Highly recommend if you are looking for a coastal retreat yet close to local restaurants and the fisherman's wharf where the fish co-op sells great fish and chips or fresh fish.
We will return.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing