All reviews hot tub elizabeth room red letter on arrival eden project indoor pool free upgrade cold buffet coffee and cake scallops lounge area lovely pool relaxing stay spa treatments cooked breakfast stayed longer lovely touch
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I can not recommend this hotel more highly! Easy location, Fabulous staff (so friendly), amazing chef and stunning scenery! I stayed 3 nights and loved every minute.
The spa was superb!
I will be back!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I stayed for two nights while sightseeing around the area. I had the impression from the web that the hotel was closer to St. Austell than it is. Since I was traveling by train and without a car, I had to rely on taxis to get from place to place which worked but was slow and rather expensive. With one's own car, this would be a reasonably central location. The staff was pleasant and helpful, the room was comfortable and quiet. The building and grounds are charming and provide a pleasant retreat. The restaurant was pretty good but it is important to get a reservation in early, as the capacity seems quite limited and preference doesn't appear to be given to resident guests, as opposed to diners from outside. I had the impression that this could be a good place for a wedding party or family gathering.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Boscundle was a lovely place to stay, a bit different with a lot of character. Our room was very spacious, comfortable bed and a small patio.
There was a lovely pool, beautifully clean and I enjoyed a swim before breakfast.
Breakfast was great with a lot of choice, the cooked breakfast was well presented and very tasty.
Parking was easy, the staff were very helpful from booking until we left, we left keys behind and they were promptly sent back to us.
A lovely place to visit Eden and Charlestown.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TorbayBeckybunny
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed for 1 night to see Jack Johnson at the Eden Project. The hotel is tucked away, is very pretty with lovely grounds and comfortable,stylish decor. .
The rooms are layed out in a quirky way but ensure privacy and peace.The rooms are lovely, large and comfortable.
The hotel exudes quality and luxury without being snobbish.
The pool and hot tub were a bonus and the breakfast was lovely.
I would recommend the hotel to anyone and will return when able.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jove365
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked for the night to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary.
The hotel as you arrive is beautiful lovely quiet area with nice landscaped grounds.
On arrival the gentleman at the desk was very polite checked us in and gave us a tour of the hotel which was very informative and very professional. A really nice touch when you arrive somewhere new.
The room was beautiful. We stayed in the Elizabeth room. It had it's own dressing area outdoor area and a 4 poster bed.
They had everything you could think that you would need including dressing gowns and a little fridge which had fresh water and fresh milk in.
We also had apart from the usual tea and coffee some herbal tea bags and Cornish hot choc ! ( was nicer than our Devon one dare I say !) And some biscuits.
The bathroom was clean and towels provided along with some little cotton buds in a sealed jar which was a nice touch and 2 tumblers again sealed .
Hot tub and swimming pool perfect temp and very clean. Pool area very safe and nicely decorated.
Breakfast was lovely lots of cereals, pastries, juice and a hot breakfast which was pipping hot and locally sourced.
Overall this hotel is an absolute gem, quiet and a perfect place to relax and unwind. Staff are very professional and polite.
Definatly recommended it's a shame we had to leave and go back to reality !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple