All reviewstop floordog friendly hotelseafood chowderopposite the churchfor sunday lunchsky tvbirthday partygreat atmospherethe pubportion sizeswith some friendscomfortable roomfamily roomthree nightswarm welcomecar parkaggie
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Booked this hotel for 1 night while walking on the SW Coastal path with a mate..
Very pleased with the choice .. very warm welcome .. lovely evening meal and the Tribute was excellent.
The room was a good size, comfortable bed and nice warm shower ,,Breakfast was all we could have wished for .. i chose not to have beans .. and set us up for the walk to Hayle. I was very impressed with all the staff, all very friendly and willing to chat and made us feel welcome.. Lily was on duty for breakfast after the evening shift and was still happy and smiling ... Good luck for the wedding ..

I would highly recommend this hotel as a place to explore this lovely part of Cornwall .

Room Tip: Room 5 was a great choice
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MattG-Bristol
Reviewed 26 April 2018

Booked for three nights so happy with room stayed an extra night.Lovely room over looking church with large shower.Food excellent try cornish tapas lovely. All of the staff very frIendly and helpful have stayed in the area before this is the best will definitely be returning soon.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank mikeandjanperry
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Great meal at the St. Agnes Hotel on Saturday for my in-laws joint 80th birthday. We worked with Bill and Lily English and Gemma to get the day just perfect and it was. The new menu is excellent and the food superb. The mussels as either a starter or main are divine, the chicken supreme that I had perfectly cooked. My brother in-laws steak who was sitting next to me was also really well cooked. Everyone and there were 16 of us commented on how nice the food was. I should mention the beer is really well kept as well. The small batch St. Austell ales are gorgeous. We do keep coming back. Thanks again team St. Agnes hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first time to Cornwall and the St Agnes Hotel. The staff were all so friendly and accommodating. We stayed for a few nights and the room was incredibly comfy and the breakfasts were delicious. Hopefully we will be back soon

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This is one of our favourite haunts when we come to St Agnes, we have also stayed here as guests as well. Open fire, real ales and amazing food, this place is one of the friendliest places we have been to!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family