“Breakfast”

Price range: US$5 - US$32
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped in at Willow for breakfast and was very impressed. The food was fantastic, pancakes with bacon and maple syrup divine and the Willow special was a flavour explosion according to my husband. When we visit Perranporth again we will definitely visit again and try out their dinners.
Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Very helpful lady looked after me very well with gluten free needs. Enjoyed our dinner and the lady has high standards with cleanliness it was spotless. When we return this will be a top eatery for me. Excellent

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

It doesn’t look much from the outside and quite hidden back from the main road, but I would put this restaurant on your list to definitely visit on your trip to Perranporth or surrounding areas.
We visited on a Friday evening and this proved such value for money, 2 4 1 on steaks, we both chose the filet steak and for £21.95 it was excellent value but so much more important very tasty. I had Cornish blues cheese on mine, my wife had garlic butter, both cooked wonderfully. We had a bottle of prosecco as well and then went on to order the trio of cheesecakes to share, I can’t recommend this highly enough, the total bill came to £60, excellent value.Staff, although only two on this night were so attentive, and also so social as well. All in all,a lovely night we couldn’t have asked for more, we have been here several times, but I would say this was our best visit. Really well done, recommend you visit,no hesitation.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Willow for lunch whilst on holiday and the food and service was perfect! The host was lovely, friendly and very attentive and the food was so good! I will definitely return again.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Popped in here for a cuppa to get out of the rain... we had our dog with us and was delighted we could take her in with us!
Some of our group had breakfasts which looked delicious!
They do all sorts of food, traditional English breakfast to American pancakes. Also they do lots of seafood.
Friendly staff, lovely experience!!