All reviews lovely hotel sea view steep steps mevagissey bay hotel entrance small hotel would highly recommend this hotel breakfast was excellent amazing views stayed for nights superior room cooked breakfast breakfast room narrow streets on arrival great position short walk down the hill
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Great hotel in a lovely location, perfectly placed between the harbour and Portmellon. Rooms were spotlessly clean and well decorated, breakfast was fabulous, John, Fitz and the team were very welcoming - highly recommended.

Room Tip: Bedrooms at the front of the hotel have spectacular sea views.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved everything about this hotel. Owner John greeted us at the front door, which I thought was a lovely touch. Stayed in room 4, part view of the sea, room very clean nice decor had everything you need. Tea/coffee in room. Shower caps, cotton buds etc. Plenty of choice at breakfast, staff happy and friendly. Little bar with lovely views, plenty of seating outside. Views absolutely breath taking. Only 10 min walk down to bay steep walk back up but well worth it. Wear comfy shoes would not recommend high heels. Would definitely come back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is a lovely hotel. Views were absolutely stunning and staff were very friendly. We were really glad to have chosen to stay at Mevagissey Bay Hotel. The room was spotlessly clean even the bathroom had good amenities. It was just so convenient. Breakfast was delicious and it was nice to have breathtaking views whilst enjoying our breakie. The only minor thing was the noise in the corridor. We was trying to sleep and could hear a few people laughing and having a really loud conversation. Despite this, everything else was perfect and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2018

We were recommended to this hotel by friends and I have to say we were not disappointed. A warm, friendly and professional welcome on arrival. These guys have the perfect formula for a perfect stay. I really cannot praise them highly enough.
Breakfast is a 5 Star experience. If I could award 6 stars I would.

Room Tip: I wouldn’t worry about a room with a view as the view is available from the dining room, conservatory and terrace.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel we really enjoyed our stay here special mention to Kirsty’s poached eggs which both myself and my husband had daily for breakfast lovely buffet , rooms are truely amazing and Fitz made us feel both very welcomed with his bubbly personality
We managed to see loads of the local area and Kirsty helped us with local attractions especially enjoyed Heligan gardens only a 5 minute drive from hotel !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple