Book now, pay at stay
US$105
US$89
London Marriott Hotel Twickenham(Twickenham)(Great Value!)
US$145
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$45
US$42
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
US$73
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn London Twickenham East Hotel(Twickenham)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$138
Hotels.com
White Hart Inn(Twickenham)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe pubeggs benedictcoffee makeran underground car parksky tvmodern bathroommini barnight porterfull englishbooked this hotelrugby weekendlovely hotelbeer gardenbreakfast serviceironing boardbreakfast was excellentbus stop
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and were blown away. The room was truly exceptional. We travel a lot world wide and cannot think of a better hotel we have stayed in.

The room was large with a couple of seating areas and of course an en suite. The en suite was kitted out with push on/off taps which lit up when you turned them to regulate the water temperature and the crowning glory being the mirror that demisted itself!!!!

The room had the usual amenities such as hair dryer, iron and ironing board, safe and mini bar, TV. Coffee was courtesy of a Nespresso machine and fresh milk in the fridge- a very welcome touch of class.

Breakfast was included in the price and was lovely. Continental breakfast is laid out along with fruit juice and coffee pots so you can help yourself. In addition you can also order from the cooked breakfast menu.

If we were coming back to the London area we reckon this is where we will stay.

The hotel does have an underground car park which coming in from the direction we came was not apparent. We parked out front but if that is full the underground car park entrance is on the road alongside the hotel.

With everything being pretty much perfect and with so much attention to detail it was disappointing that there were no robes in the room. This however does not lessen how I would score this hotel and if there had been robes and if it were possible to score higher, it would have been a 5 plus!!!

We believe we have found our perfect hotel!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

The Alexander Pope was an unknown to us, but proved to be a very good choice to stay. It is on a busy road but car parking is available. The room we stayed in had been updated & was very comfortable. The restaurant serves a good dinner. Well worth the stay & would so again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2015

Good location and a comfy room, however I had a sleepless night due to creaks and groans from the room above, I complained at about 3am and all the noise stopped so well done to the night porter. I would stay again as the hotel is very pleasant.

Room Tip: if you have noisy neighbors complain early.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2015 via mobile

I visited the Pope from 23 Sept-05 Oct 2015 with 5 rugby old-boys from Canada. This was our home base for Rugby World Cup games
Our check-in was quick & flawless with all our rooms ready prior to noon. Which was great after an overnight flight.
Rooms: We're clean, with comfortable beds. Our washrooms had new fixtures & spotless. We had flat-screen tv with SKY cable. The rooms were cleaned early in the day & never lacked for clean linens, towels etc.
Staff: I will mention some names that are dear to me but can't remember others that were also great. Julia at the front desk always there to help. Bar/restaurant staff of Beth, Ute, Tom March, Jack,(I wish I could remember all)! Of course Geoff who went above & beyond for our group and especially me. I was down with brutal flu/cold. Geoff told me to go back to my room & he would send me some food. Sure enough he sent me a tray with fresh homemade chicken noodle soup, some French fries, a pot of tea with honey & a shot of Jagermeister. It was great and Geoff was a god-send that day. My hat is off to the staff
Customer Service: Samantha went above & beyond to deliver to my room transit info and all info we needed for travel to our games.
We never had a question that this group didn't answer happily. They made it our home for 12 days. They and the Pope delivered what we had hoped for in a small Inn to call home.
They had TVs in the Pub & 2 big screen TVs outside on the patio to watch Rugby matches we weren't attending. The negative outside is it got quite cold & patio heaters weren't working! They remedied this with blankets for us to cover with!

Location: It is a great location for any matches at Twickenham. Across the road is a small park beside the Thames River. A great place for quiet reflection.

Value: dollar for dollar a great value with our room rate also including full English breakfast.

I will conclude this by saying I would return again in an instant & intend to do so. Great hotel, super staff and a gem. I have stayed in many 5 star hotels and wouldn't trade my experience at the Pope! Well done everyone!

Chuck Ibey
Courtice , Ontario
Canada

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 November 2015

My partner and I stayed in one of the premium rooms this week. We have been here a number of times over the years and the rooms and service have always been wonderful but since the recent upgrade the room we had was even better. We had what can only be described as a mini suite, with usual bed and tv and lovely walk in shower along with a stylish seating area with another tv and a comfy sofa. Considering prices of the other hotels int the area, considering the quality of room and that parking is included it is a non brainer.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple