All reviews birthday party train station bushy park full english the main hotel bar and restaurant hampton court palace double room free parking high street stayed for one night teddington station annex nancy twickenham pringles carvery
Reviewed 10 September 2018

The Park was a recommendation to us, and actually a perfect location as extremely close to Teddington Train Station and to the high street for food in the evening. The hotel itself isn't particular large, very small reception - we had one of the executive rooms which was really comfortable, clean and good sized bathroom with fantastic power shower - fortunately though I took my hairdryer with me and I was glad of it, although there was one there it didn't look particular effective - we ate breakfast out that was purely a mistake on my behalf, but the breakfast room is in the pub part of the hotel and didn't look that comfortable and we couldn't see there was a large selection, but we ate at a café in the town which was really lovely food and much better value than the hotel - all in all though I would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Bridge C, Guest Relations Manager at The Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, we look forward to you coming back soon

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Unsmiling receptionist from Latvia booked me in and when i asked her to speak up she
rather dramatically raised her voice-rude !!.
Room was no great shakes as toilet had brown residue under rim and under bend-Yuck.!!
Shower was a joke as could not get warmth and sprayed all over the bathroom.
Came in later to watch telly -no go as signal v.poor so used iplayer.
Breakfast was Ok but rude woman rang me on room return to say "You have not paid" !!.I replied that as this was an hotel I will pay on checking out.Some cheek ,must have thought I was a bout to do a runner.Another "no-eyes"contact from new receptionist who took my compaints with open mouth.Asked for receipt but to no avail,saying "Hotels.com will provide one".Arrant nonsense and will not book this joint ever again..
Barsu

Room Tip: Back area is trainline so could be noisy
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank KirkbyLonsdaleBarsu

Thank you for your review, I am sorry you had a bad experience with us,it is not something we normally have a problem with .
If you wish to pass on your comments any further you can email parkteddington@youngs.co.uk and the manger will get back you

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I will start with the positives, the Staff are friendly and check in was easy. The Rooms are large and clean, and the shower is great. The location is excellent with the train station less than 5 mins walk away, and pubs, restaurants and shops all in very close proximity.
The slight negatives, the TVs are old and a lot of the channels don't work ( not overly important I know). The bed is not uncomfortable but nor is it that comfortable. The other is the pre authorisation of my card even though I had fully prepaid the room and did not want to add anything to my room, I know this is a policy of theirs but it still leaves a sour taste, by holding my money even though I have already paid. The final aspect is that - is this hotel better than the Travelodge down the road, I am not sure as have stayed at both- the big positive for the Park is that the wifi is free.
I would probably stay here again if the need arose but would hope to get one of the newly refurbished room.
One tip- dont stay in the ground floor rooms in the summer as you cant leave your windows open for security reasons- this is just a tip and not a complaint as clearly the hotel cant do anything about this.
Thank you for my stay and if this was out of 10 it would be a solid 7.

Stayed: August 2018

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay, and as you say its our Company policy to take a pre authorization as we have in the past had guests walk out without paying their bills for bar and restaurant items.
The Refurbishment will happen after Christmas so hopefully you can come back again and enjoy the refurbished room s

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Visiting Beautiful Kenmare two weeks ago decided to visit The Park Hotel for lunch. We were ushered to the Bar where lunch was being served. The service was slow, staff seemed untrained, whilst the food was good I asked twice for a water top-up and am still waiting! Will not be back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Bridge C, Guest Relations Manager at The Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for your review, I am sorry you felt that out staff were not trained, we have always been proud of our staff and their service

Reviewed 6 August 2018

My friend and I sat outside and received outstanding service. Our drinks were beautifully presented with a smile ! We were delighted with our choice of lunch which was tasty and hot and again very well presented. We could not have had better service and we will return soon to The Park to repeat such a positive experience.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Bridge C, Guest Relations Manager at The Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your lunch we hope to see you soon