1,060 results
All reviews mr sakar great west road underfloor heating osterley tube station flight path duty manager club room twickenham stadium car park business trip single room pleasant stay great shower excellent hotel comfortable bed reception staff london heathrow
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Lovely hotel, great room, clean and spacious. Did not eat there but terrific smells coming from the dining room. They could do with better signage for the car park because everyone I spoke to found it a challenge to find! But definitiely worth staying here.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Karl G
Mandar D, Manager at Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear Karl

Thank you for your feedback. we consider your suggestion on working towards our parking signs and we will work on it. Hoping to see you in the near future and do try our amazing buffet which offers a variety of cuisines and you will surely enjoy it.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

My mom & I stayed at the above Hotel for 3 nights, in June/ 2018. Over the years, this was our Third stay at the property.
The young lady " Rochelle " was the receptionist who was very attentive & Polite , to our needs. My mom is a senior & Rochelle did her best, with organizing our requirements, to make our stay comfortable.
One evening, My Grand niece & her mom were visiting me at the Hotel Restaurant, for afternoon tea. Though it was on short Notice, & I was not aware that a reservation was required, The Receptionist Rochelle organized it with the hotel's F&B Manager, in a very efficient manner. Thank you again.
The room was kept very clean, by the good work of the Housekeeping staff.
Thank you all.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Chris2015jan

Dear Chris

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at Park Grand London Heathrow. We are really glad to know that the hotel has met all your expectation. We will certainly pass on your valuable feedback to Rochell as well as the housekeeping management. As we know you come over every year, we are more than happy to have you at Park Grand Heathrow and always delighted to serve you.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

So when we booked our double room (2 single beds pushed together) that cost £266 for one night, it stated on the hotels main website that you can enjoy a complimentary breakfast with every stay! Which is not true! We were told we had to pay £11.95 a head extra if we wanted breakfast! We then spoke to 3 people that worked at the hotel that seemed to think this was clear that we had to pay!! Considering what they have charged for 1 night for a basic hotel I would expect breakfast included! You can stay at much nicer hotels in London in a better location for the same price! Wouldn’t recommend!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank chelseajane2528

Dear Jane

I have considered your feedback. and would like to apologies to all the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. Also, i would like to bring to your notice that there was a huge demand for rooms in this area on that day being it Eminem concert due to which the cost was so high. As the rates are very much fluctuating depending on the demand. but we ensure you on your next visit we will surely take care of your needs and offer you an upgrade. We are more then happy to welcome you back to stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Only stayed in this hotel for one night whilst traveling to London to watch a concert at Twickenham Stadium .. booked this hotel due to it being close to the stadium however before we arrived got a phone call saying we can’t stay in the hotel due to work being done on the rooms an they would move us 30 mins away. Not great as we would have had to travel to get the concert late at night!! We refused and they somehow had a room so we checked in at 11 am but the room wasn’t ready so got told to come back at 2 but by this time when we arrived it was very busy I approached the man on reception who checked us in earlier he was so rude didn’t make any eye contact he was stressed and in a rush he looked so miserable! Then told me room wasn’t ready when people who had just arrived just got there room an we checked in at 11 am so I told him and he said you’ve got a double room an they have a twin then I said I will wait here then an then he somehow got us a room after puting the card key on the desk ! Very horrible for a reception member of staff the women next to him was also rude to a family next to us !! This hotel needs new staff or training all staff where rushing or busy or rude! Hotel room was ok clean and cosy little bit dated and the outdoor is dated and cheap looking. Didn’t use bar or restaurant so can’t comment.
Overall hotel was ok expect bad rude staff

Also 12 pound to park your car for 24 hours exactly !!

Wasn’t a very welcoming hotel wouldn’t return or recommend.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Miakirwin
Mandar D, Manager at Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Miakirwin

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I would like to apologies on behalf of my entire team for the inconvenience caused too you. As it was a concert on that particular day it got really due to which there was such a hassle during the check in. We will surely work towards improving it on our end. We really hope to see you again and we will provide you with good hospitality that will make you to your expectations.

Reviewed 14 July 2018

My business associates from abroad have been using this hotel for several years. I have, therefore, visited it many times to pick up or to bring back guests. I have also used the hotel bar many times over the years. Each time I conveniently parked my car in the hotel car park without any problems.
I recently visited the hotel bar for discussions with someone, parked in the empty hotel car park, not noticing the new signs that free parking is limited to 20 minutes, thereafter you have to pay or report to the Reception. The result is a Penalty Notice from a Parking Administration Company, presumably employed by the Hotel, for £ 100 reduced to £ 60 if paid within 14 days.
I contacted the Hotel Manager asking him to request the cancellation of the Penalty but he was unwilling to help. I contacted the Hotel group's Customer Care department which did not even bother to reply.
Yes I did unintentionally contravene the recently changed parking rules which I failed to notice but would have thought that, after using this hotel for years, it would be appropriate for them to take care of their loyal customer and cancel the Penalty Charge JUST THIS ONCE but they did not bother to help so we will never use their hotel again. Shoddy treatment of a loyal customer and don't tell me that they have no right to have the Penalty cancelled. It is their hotel car park !

Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank johnszego
Mandar D, Manager at Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Johnszego,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 02031189600. Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Mandar Dhage