1,046 results
All reviews great west road osterley tube station flight path club room twickenham stadium car park pleasant stay great shower comfortable bed reception staff excellent hotel london heathrow tea and coffee booked this hotel hotel restaurant double room definitely stay here again
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Needed a cheap but decent room for my trip to the Rugby at Twickenham, as I had already spent considerably on my tickets for Twickenham I was impressed with my £96 find on booking.com, could have paid £86 but needed cancellation option. Not a lover of Best Western, was apprehensive, photos on site looked good but you never can tell, due too large amount of people couldn't get an early check in, we needed to eat, as you might expect on a big day as RBS Six Nations there was a lot of very tall men about, so I made my way to order food at the bar, managed to speak to the lady serving, she took me across to the restaurant till and was sorted in seconds, first good start, food was good, getting a bit late and needed to get ready to go, I asked if we could just get to our room for changing, they had a look on the listing and found us a different room, number 222, that was available. The room was perfect, clean, big bed, very comfortable, TV well situated and not the usual tinny sounding thing, good mirror above table, little stool near door for us ancients to sit for getting the footwear on. Tea and coffee, lots of biscuit and cups and saucers! bottle of water. The bathroom was excellent, nice towels, lots of shower products, large shower cubicle, face cloth, which you don't seem to get these days. I would have preferred the room to have included the breakfast cost, even at a bit more cost, a continental for us small eaters or a bit extra cost for the big breakfasters. The staff were all good considering the days pressure, parking not good, you can go across the road and park in the pub close by, it is £10 for 24 hours etc hotel or pub car park, we managed to get in at the hotel, DON'T forget to get a ticket for your parking and display on dashboard. Very pleased with everything, and I do like things right in fact this room was better than The Cavendish on the edge of Mayfair!

Room Tip: Book early as you can for best price, especially if an event at Twickenham.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lorna W
Mandar D, Manager at Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Dear Lorna,

Thank you for the very positive review of your recent stay with us. The team here strives to make every guest' stay a delightful one. I am really happy to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

We had a good stay at this hotel before an early morning flight from Heathrow the next day. The bed was very comfy and big, bathroom and shower great and the room was surprisingly big given it was so close to London. There was a really good buffet restaurant in the hotel which was £15 for all you could eat, three courses. My only complaint would be the room temperature which was far too hot. The air con only went as low as 17 degrees and wasn't powerful enough to reduce the temperature so I didn't sleep as I was too hot. The other thing to note is parking which is limited, the car park was full when we arrived at 7pm and it was £10 if we had been able to park. We parked 5 mins away in a residential area over the road.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank katewB9425EY

Dear Kate,

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Just another modestly priced Best western same old same old.....That was what I was thinking as we drove towards the hotel in heavy rain.Cant wait to get home. BUT what a pleasant surprise we were greeted by friendly and smiling staff who at 7pm must have had a long day already. booked in with ease given a run down of whats on offer and off to the room which was very clean and in excellent condition under floor heating in the shower room no shortage of soaps etc in case you forgot to pack some. Tea and coffee with biscuits all in plentiful supply. complimentary bottles of spring water (well I hope they were free) the most comfortable bed and pillows I have experienced in a hotel in a long long time.
The room air con/heating works perfectly the showers are perfect too, excellent TV with a plethora of channels and considering flights into Heathrow just miss the hotel roof ;) the sound proofing is superb. There are dozens of eating places around the hotel should you not want to use the in house options although in conversation with some guest in the morning we were told that the food both evening and breakfast was excellent We actually ate at a Nepalese restaurant across the road which was also excellent. Parking is a bit tight but there is an NCP next door and the parking outside the restaurant we used is free all night. I have marked this as a budget hotel because on the night we stayed 31 jan 2017 it was £60 pounds for a large double room I would have geustimated it to be a £95 plus room absolute bargain. I kind of wished I was staying a few nights which is not like me.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank jiprandall
Mandar D, Manager at Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Dear Jiprandall,

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I stayed there for two nights on a business trip and needed to stay close to Heathrow. I was met by a very welcoming staff who truly went beyond standard hospitality to make my stay comfortable from the moment I was at the counter. The Manager, Mandar and his wonderful team; Monica and Gabriela have accommodated my odd schedule to allow me to attend to my business meetings. The hotel is 15 minutes walk from Osterley Station on the Piccadilli Line.

Room Tip: I chose a room on the top floor and the view was wonderful, especially as the morning fog clears above the buildings
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Samer K

Dear Samer,

Reviewed 31 January 2017

Very pleasant hotel, smart, clean and comfortable. Spacious room with excellent ensuite (warm floor and great shower). Continental breakfast was generous and probably the best we've had at an hotel. Evening buffet also very good. Would recommend.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathryn G
Mandar D, Manager at Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear Kathryn,