“Hidden beauty spot”
Review of Hounslow Heath

Hounslow Heath
Ranked #11 of 30 things to do in Hounslow
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Really nice place for a dog walk, jog, geocaching. Occasionally spoilt by a small number leaving litter, not picking up dog poo but the groundskeepers work hard to keep it nice. Lovely to have around for the local wildlife.

All reviews
"plants"
"nature"
"rabbits"

Reviewed 14 May 2016

I had to call the police today - saw a flasher (how sad) when I was walking my dog at about 16:00. I called the police as I see many senior school girls & boys and other female dog walkers. I love walking my dog here but this has now made me feel a little uncomfortable. Someone needs to get rid of the drug dealers / motor bike riders / flashers, I know this place is for all but some are not welcome!

3  Thank dizziwitch2016
Reviewed 30 April 2016

getting better, better than it was years ago.it is a good place for the children to play and have a good time

Reviewed 18 February 2016

I occasionally go for a walk at this park and it is a nice and small enough park. Often they have fun fair here during the holidays. There is a decent enough parking too.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

This is my local patch, the place is a local nature reserve lots to look for at various times of the year including reptiles, birds and mammals, mixed open grassland, scrub and wooded areas and acid grassland, it can be quite muddy in winter so wellies are advisable, allow at least 3 hours to cover the site properly,
This is NOT where the local car boot sale is held and the are NO cafeterias, but it's nice for wildlife and walking.

1  Thank Paul T