3,184 results
All reviews the executive lounge runway view market garden magpie hoppa bus free bus london heathrow our waiter pre flight an overnight stay close to the airport car park bar and restaurant one night stay bath road following morning teo
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Teo was very professional and friendly,very courteous chap. Very enthusiastic and sociable person. I really enjoyed his stories in relation to my visit and he told a very funny joke on mistaking a korean plane for a Pepsi plane.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
RenGeneral_Manager, General Manager at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear shanerobertkelly,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us following your recent stay.

I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your time in our Bar Eleven and Teo delivered a moment of fun with professionalism.

I will pass on your wonderful comments to Teo, I am sure he will be thrilled to see his name mentioned.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

The last time I was here the lounge was being remodeled. I am here again, this time on vacation with my wife, and the lounge is open. Anka, our exceptional hostess, is amazing. Our wine glasses are always full, and she was attentive to our every need. Great way to spend our last night in UK before flying back home.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kevin K,

Thank for writing a review.

Delighted that you experienced our high standard of service and hospitality in our Executive Lounge.

I will share your compliments to Anka, she will be thrilled to see her name mentioned.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience with me.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

General London / Renaissance London Heathrow

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Pros:
Excellent service
Outstanding gym with group classes, free weights and machines
Very close to the airport. I can watch the planes take off from my window.
Concierge lounge
Good sized rooms

Cons:
Slightly shabby for a renaissance. A bit dated
No shuttle to the airport! Can you believe it??? You have to pay 10 pounds for a cab. No way to walk.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
RenGeneral_Manager, General Manager at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Joel D,

Thank you for writing review.

I am delighted to learn that overall you enjoyed your stay and there was many aspects of the hotel you liked.

With regard to the shuttle comment, please note Heathrow does not allow complimentary shuttle buses - which we acknowledge is very different to the US, however I take your comment on board.

Once again thank you for choosing to stay with us and I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here earlier too but this time the experience was even better . The executive lounge staff was very good. The gent at day time was helpful and polite and the ladies in the evening were very proactive and helpful too. Anka and Zelia were the ladies who managed the whole place explicitly even during the full house at world cup. Hats of to them. The fish and chips were really good and rooms are comfortable

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
RenGeneral_Manager, General Manager at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear 3gautamk,

Thank you for sharing a review of your recent visit.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable stay and found the hotel conveniently located.

I will pass your compliments to Anka and Zelia for their great work in taking good care of you.

Once again thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

We stayed here for one night after arriving from the UK on an early flight. I had informed the hotel that I would arrive early with the family and they were very accomomdating with us and arranged for our early check in about noon. I need 2 rooms to be together or close by and it was arranged close by and feather free as my kids had allergies. I needed an extra bed in the room and they took care of it. Rooms were nicely appointed and sound proof for a good nights sleep, breakfast next day was fantastic with many choices.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear SFA1997,

Thanking for choosing to stay with us and writing a review.

Delighted to hear that the team took great care of you and all the room request and preferences were accommodated in a timely manner.

I will share your wonderful comments to the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.