1,365 results
All reviews tesco express high street piccadilly line heathrow airport shower cubicle tube station car park minute walk double glazing cheap hotel coffee machine per day rooms are small twickenham stadium bed was comfortable would stay again all you can eat
Reviewed 9 May 2016

If you have the opportunity to stay elsewhere other than Hounslow, I recommend that you do. It may have many lovely qualities and a fine community but very little of that was evident on my stay. It's a depressing thing that such places exist, let alone in the outskirts of the capital city. A bit of an economic wasteland. I almost felt the urge to apologise to foreigners who clearly had early starts from nearby Heathrow and looked lost and bewildered.
That being said, I had to stay in Hounslow and I had a tiny budget so I gritted my teeth and stayed and it was...not as bad as expected. My room had a fine view of the pedestrian crossing on Staines Road so I expected to be kept up all night and I wasn't. Whoever installed that double glazing is a master.
The room was clean and quiet, the bed was comfortable. The bathroom looked like there was rust in the floor slab above and the corridor carpets did not bear close inspection.
Staff were friendly (certainly to the homeless person they allow to sit and watch TV in the lobby) and were helpful to my needs. Free Wifi worked well.
If your expectations are incredibly low, it's a pleasant enough surprise. They provide a hand soap and towels, everything else you really wouldn't want to borrow anyway.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
IBIS6465, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent stay at the Ibis Budget London Hounslow. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and appreciated our service and the cleanliness of your room.
Otherwise it's disheartening to hear of your unpleasant experience regarding the location.
Many other guests found our location convenience due to the near by tube station and easy access to Central London.
Kindest regards,
Andras Koczur

Reviewed 9 May 2016

Having stayed at all of the big hotels,of this type, within the Hounslow area at one time or another during the last three years , I have to express my gratitude to the Gods for finding this place. The Ibis Budget Hotel is SECOND TO NONE in my humble opinion particularly within the area of Hounslow.The manager Manuel is very welcoming and has a commanding handle on his staff,without being trite.The lovely and fragrant Anna is the head of housekeeping and is very expeditious with her work. She leads a team of very hard working women who make sure that the hotel is spotless and well kept,particularly the rooms themselves.Both Anna and Manuel run their respective departments meticulously and watching them run around making sure the hotel is run in an immaculate fashion and in pristine order is a joy to behold.

Room Tip: Get a room opposite the car park
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
IBIS6465, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write such glowing review on Tripadvisor, it was an absolute pleasure to read. Our staff are our greatest asset and I am very pleased that you enjoyed the service in Ibis Budget Hounslow. I have passed your kind comments to Anna and Manuel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to the hotel. Kindest regards,
Andras Koczur

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Booked through third party for Army v Navy weekend. No tea/coffee facilities in room, basic beds and bedding. Only 1 electric plug socket, not near mirrors. Very hard, shiny lol roll, say no more. Everything was clean though and not a bad choice for a continental breakfast. Staff slightly slow but pleasant enough. If you want a place to lay your head at reasonable (ish) prices this is for you.

Room Tip: All basic standard
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
IBIS6465, Front Office Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback within the Trip Advisor community.
I am glad that the hotel suited your needs and that you found it good value price. For the other hand, we have well noted your comments and certainly it will help us to improve our services.
I hope we will be able to welcome you again next year for the Army v Navy weekend.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

I don't think Ibis Budget is the correct name for this place ...
Ibis Basic would be a better name
As we found at least 6 hotels of better quality cheaper when we looked closer to the time of our trip
It has got to be the noisiest hotel room in history with a hard bumpy bed and only 1 pillow
The shower and toilet are suitable for midgets and 4 hangers on a 5 inch pole to hang clothes ...
The most shocking was the price tag £180 for 2 nights of no sleep in a room the size of a broom cupboard which was so noisy we might as well sleep on the bench on the corner
Disappointed and well ripped off !!!
Beware of this place it's awful ..,

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jujumeme123456

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your thoughts about your recent stay but I was disappointed to learn that the hotel did not meet your expectations.
We have noted your valued feedback that I am sure will help us to improve our services.
I hope we might still have another opportunity to welcome you back at Ibis Budget London – Hounslow.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 16 April 2016

It was worth the time and the bed was comfortable. The expectation was normal for sleeping else where. When your having fun and need a place to lay your head the IbIs had the comfort. The confusion on rooms happened but humans make mistakes. Sleep well if you stay and just know that everything was ready available close by this place. Enjoy yours as I did. I wo9uld do it all over again. Thank you London and thank you Gary B. It was a pleasure. PS who pays to park at a hotel that they are sleeping in. That is news to me. <3 IBIS Catch up with the times, sleepers park for free.
Melissa K

Room Tip: It was all the same to me.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
IBIS6465, Front Office Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Ibis Budget London – Hounslow.
I am glad to know that your stay was satisfactory and you would like to come back again. With regards to the car park, we only have limited spaces available and this is the reason is payable, but compared with the rest of the hotels within the area £3.00 per exit o per day is a very competitive price.
The team and I are looking forward to welcome you back again in the future.

Kind Regards,