“Do not use Lynx Taxis!!!”
Review of Lynx Taxis

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lynx Taxis
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We had a pre-booked return leg taxi form the Airport to home with 4 drop offs. This was for a pre-agreed price confirmed by an e-mail from Lynx. Firstly, the taxi was ~50 minutes late, we had to chase them 3 times before they arrived. Upon doing so they disputed the quote saying that drop offs needed to go on top. We argued this with both the taxi driver and the boss of the firm, they refused to honour the price. Throughout this whole process they were very rude! So after over an hour and a lot of aggravation we walked away and took the Airport taxi frim instead who were great. Lynx are rude, dishonest and not to be trusted! Do NOT use them

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I've used Lynx Taxis for many years and have never been let down. Prices are very competitive whether for short or long journeys. Reliability is foremost in this business and they are the tops!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I pre booked a return 8 seater bus 6 weeks ago as there were 4 people with 8 pieces of luggage to and from Manchester Airport and was given a price for both journeys, although the transport to the airport was ok, on arriving back in Manchester on Sunday morning Lynx simply abandoned us!!!

I was told at the time of booking to simply give them a call once we had retrieved all our luggage which I did and we waited for nearly an hour, when they didn’t arrive I called them again and was told that the 8 seater that I had pre booked was already being used and they could not come up with a solution for us. I asked if they could therefore send us 2 cars instead and they said that it would cost us a further £10 on top of the agreed price which I said was not really fair as it wasn’t our fault that the 8 seater was now unavailable so they simply put the phone down on me. I called straight back and got through to a guy who this time said that due to the weather no drivers were prepared to drive to Macclesfield and they were therefore cancelling our return booking and we were left stranded at the airport after a very long flight, tired and freezing cold. Who has ever heard of a taxi company that refuses to drive in a scattering of snow !!!

So thank you to Silvertown Taxis for picking us all up at such short notice and getting us home. Lynx you are an embarrassment and a joke outfit who don’t deserve the business.

3  Thank Eliza62_12
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We booked a taxi from the Premier inn at Handforth to take us to Styal lodge. The shortest route is 1.3 miles. After the longest route possible the driver charged us £5.80. On the return journey which was after midnight a different very pleasant driver drove straight down the road and charged us £4.80.

We were unaware at the time the first driver took the longest route possible. A rip off!! Will not be recommending them to anybody we know

2  Thank mmmro