“Office Christmas lunch”

Ranked #3 of 94 Restaurants in Prestwich
Price range: US$0 - US$51
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are an independently owned restaurant group that prides itself on style, value-for-money, fresh ingredients, exciting cocktails & beers and attentive service in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. We believe that our menu is an interesting mix of popular and tasty dishes with influences from the Latin countries, the Caribbean, the American South West and a few other exotic places to spice things up.
Reviewed 9 December 2017

The food was delicious well presented and we were not kept waiting. The venue is lovely and clean and the staff are very attentive and helpful. A really good meal was enjoyed by all and the cocktails were amazing. Far better than other Christmas lunches we have had in the past.

1  Thank Lesley H

Reviewed 9 December 2017

7 of us visited for our work Christmas Lunch. A variety of starters, mains and desserts. All excellent quality, very large portions and great value for money. 3 courses for £24.95. I had the soup, Seasonal Plate which had 3 slices of turkey, mash, pig in blanket and stuffing ball, then masses of roast potatoes and veg to go with it and then a monster piece of sticky toffee pudding. Excellent food, lovely service, nice venue with a lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Popped in for something to eat on Sunday with my wife. We were pleasantly surprised that they now offer Sunday lunch,We both opted for the chicken dinner which was priced at £13.95 but this also included a starter.i have to say this was probably one of the best Sunday Lunches we have had whilst eating out roast potatoes a selection of veg Yorkshire pudding and a half roast chicken all served with a chicken gravy. We will definitely be returning soon a we will check out the roast beef dinner,

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is the second time we have visited Panamas, the first was with a family group, this time, my wife and I, the service and food was, as last time excellent, I had garlic bread, my wife Nachos, for starters, then I had chicken breast with mushroom and cheese sauce, with veg, my wife had crispy beef strips, no desserts, they have a good but not extensive choice of beers, Bitter for me, lager fo my wife, all in all another pleasant experience, the staff are very attentive, but not intrusive, the meals are excellent and not over priced, and the restaraunt is clean,

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Had such a lovely date night here! First time here but we had booked as we had heard it gets very busy. We had heard lots of good things so decided to come here! We were shown to our table and given the menus. A waitress came over and took our drinks order, we had cocktails which were lovely. We ordered starters which were really nice. The mains were delicious and we had dessert which were amazing! We had such a lovely night and will definitely be returning!