“Birthday party”

Ranked #3 of 65 Restaurants in Prestwich
Price range: US$12 - US$46
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Turkish & Middle Eastern Cuisine Serving All Day Lunch & Dinner
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Visited yesterday for the first time 11of us had lunch menu. Would I go back Definitely the food was delicious hot well cooked and great service. Restaurant was warm and welcoming. Cannot wait to return and try something else from the menu

1  Thank Eileen K
bibi0220, Manager at Istanbul Grill Prestwich, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your generous comments. We pride ourselves on outstanding quality food, welcoming and well-organized staff. It is very nice to hear this, it is always a pleasure to hear such great feedback. Furthermore so glad to hear “Definitely the food was delicious hot well cooked and great service.” comments.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Went here the other day, from the moment of walking in and going I felt it was all rush rush rush, I didn't feel at ease what so ever, and I ended up just picking something on the menu just for the sake of getting the guy away. When the meal came I wasn't impressed with the starters, (chicken spring rolls) for the price they were tiny. I can't remember the name of the main course but it certainly didn't sound like what I ordered anyway, my mrs ended up sharing her meal with me to keep me satisfied. Overall from having a drink and leaving we were in there about 25mins. The moment I put my knife and fork down I just asked for the bill.
The staff are harmless and friendly, they just want you in and out in my opinion. Quite expensive as well for what you actually get. Probably won't go their again but at least I've tried it!

2  Thank Tom W

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your detailed comments. We pride ourselves on outstanding quality food, welcoming and well-organized staff. We don't normally get comments like these very often therefore it might be a rare incident and apologies for this. On the other hand I was wondering if the review was sent to the right location as there is no mentioning of any other clues suggesting it was our restaurant branch!

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Very nice food and very friendly staff, will definitely be returning in the near future. We had the mixed starter which was lovely.

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your generous comments. We pride ourselves on outstanding quality food, welcoming and well-organized staff. It is very nice to hear this, it is always a pleasure to hear such great feedback. Furthermore so glad to hear your " Very good service, friendly staff " Title comments.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

I liked the food so much,today I took another friend of mine to try different dish from set menu for £7.50,again it was beyond my expectation ,my friend could not believe the quantity and quality of food for £7.50 and asked me if they are making any money.Well,my answer was every body does not come for set menu.I met one waitress after two years,she was still serving with a smile.
I met Byram,the owner,lovely guy with pleasing personality.
Next time,i would go with a group of my business associates.

bibi0220, Manager at Istanbul Grill Prestwich, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your generous comments. We pride ourselves on outstanding quality food, welcoming and well-organized staff. It is very nice to hear this, it is always a pleasure to hear such great feedback. Furthermore so glad to hear " I liked the food so much,today " review comments.

Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

I always love this restaurant and this was no exception. We chose the veggie meze starter to share and there was plenty for the three of us. The meze has loads of variety and the halloumi is especially good. For mains I had the halloumi and mushrooms in cream sauce which is full of flavour and really filling. My friends had the chicken sizzler which was huge and the lamb which was excellent. The atmosphere was warm and friendly and the service was as prompt as ever. I'd recommend Istanbul to anyone as it always delivers and I always enjoy myself.

1  Thank Mags C

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for your generous comments. We pride ourselves on outstanding quality food, welcoming and well-organized staff. It is very nice to hear this, it is always a pleasure to hear such great feedback. Furthermore so glad to hear “Great night out” Title comments.