“Pre birthday meal”

Ranked #5 of 94 Restaurants in Prestwich
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Croma's lively and welcoming restaurants in Manchester, Chorlton, Prestwich,Didsbury, Tunbridge Wells and Loughborough serve traditional and innovative Italian pizzas, using the finest ingredients from the best suppliers. We're proud of our independence and we're passionate about offering lovely food and drink in a stylish setting - and all for a great price.
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and lovely time at croma. Like going there as it's nice clean staff are really friendly and lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

I had the pleasure of eating at Croma three times in one week. Service was excellent and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I had booked in advance for a Monday evening but realised that it wasn't necessary as it was fairly quiet.
We were seated and initially the service was attentive although a little intense. The waiter constantly came over to ask of everything was ok which ordinarily would be welcomed but soon became overbearing. The food was good.. although the tomato and onion salad is a little odd - essentially sliced tomatoes and shredded oinions with a little dressing.. We had opted for the early bird menu by the way. £13.95 for 'starter, a main pizza or salad and a drink. Everything started off ok, but soon we were made to feel uncomfortable. When we ended our meal despite having d3inks to fimsih the waiter came to our table on at least 3 occassions asking if we wanted the bill. We felt unwelcomed and rushed. Service was not the best..i'd hesitate to come again in a hurry, despite the pizza being nice.

3  Thank worldtraveltoday
Reviewed 20 June 2018

My friend and I had a lovely meal and there was a set menu on which worked out a great price which we didn't know about until we arrived, so great food for a great price, service was good.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I always see Croma busy and full of customers so maybe im just a little fussy although ive never considered myself to be

The menu isnt overly populated although i cannot say that the food is very nice because it is

The table service always lets me down as i find myself waiting for an age to either order or pay

Not much more i can say really but on ghe occasions i go i always ask myself why i keep going back?

1  Thank TrishC75