“An amazing late lunch”

The Silver Street Tapas Company & Gin Emporium
Ranked #152 of 425 Restaurants in Bury
Reviewed 10 December 2017

We had not planned to eat here today but so glad that they went in! The tapas were amazing, fresh, hot and very tasty. Service was great and friendly and even the chef came out to ask if we were enjoying our meal. The scallops with chorizo was the highlight for both myself and husband as they were large and cooked to perfection. We will certainly be returning and have already recommended it to family.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The chef is fabulous. So welcoming and passionate! We really annoyed our evening. The garlic mushrooms and belly pork were favourites! A welcome addition to the Bury scene. Service wonderful. Wine amazing. Made to order and everything even breads cooked in house.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

8 of us went for a birthday celebration.
The place was absolutely freezing and the toilet was discusting!
The staff were nice and the g&ts but I have never tasted gambus pil pil like they serve here yuk ! I certainly will not be returning I'm afraid to say

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Myself and my husband had been to Spain for 6 weeks this summer and I can honestly say it definitely comparable!! Delicious, authentic food, chef and staff very very friendly. Would highly recommend to family and friends, by far the nicest place to eat in bury. Gin choices are brill too! Thanks for the experience!!!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

I was excited to learn of a new Tapas Bar in Bury so booked for my husband's birthday on a Friday evening. Looked and sounded great in reviews, apart from dodgy toilets but I overlooked this as must have sorted them by now?
When we arrived there was one other couple finishing there meals and it looked a nice cosy atmosphere. Menu comprises of starters,fish,meat,vegetarian,sides and specials of the day! which there was none. So after deciding on dishes we wanted on the menu when ordering was told 50% of what we wanted was not available, so quick on the spot rethink, we got it sorted. We then waited 50 minutes to be then told there had been a mix up with the table numbers and apologies there would be a delay with our food, which considering we were only other table there when we arrived was very surprising.No complimentary drink to ease our wait or maybe some olives or garlic bread to tied us over? You would think but no.When our food finally arrived, all at once starters included, all was not what we ordered and the food was tepid in temperature and also in taste. So disappointed with this place the toilets obviously had not been cleaned for about a year.so even after complaints no change there. It takes an hour out of your day at most to clean the toilet/single bathroom! You may not even need to paint it if you give it a good clean. So disappointed with this place will not be returning, we deserve better quality in Bury. Not the great birthday meal I was expecting for my husband,could say more but think will leave it there.