Open today: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Open Competitions Going

I played in the Men's Open on 4th June 2018 - what excellent value for money and what a fantastic... read more

Reviewed 6 June 2018
sitaylor1
Preston, United Kingdom
Superb golf course

Played Seniors Open just after spells of heavy rain. Course was immaculate and beautifully... read more

Reviewed 19 September 2017
Graeme S
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I recently visited Ilkley as part of a large group of visitors from Woodsome Hall and we had the most fantastic time on a superb course.

We were travelling by coach and I had an organisational melt-down day. When I arrived I found I had left my putter at home. The professional could not have been more helpful offering me a selection of putters to try out for the day at no cost. He was so friendly and interested a real credit to the Club. My next gaff was not to have charged my yardage golf watch, but the bar staff were so obliging in helping me out with charging the unit in the morning so I could use it in the afternoon..again superb service.

The evening meal was just great and the staff very attentive.

So well done Ilkley. For any groups thinking of visiting, my advice is book it now!

P.S Don't know what the professional is going to think about me, when I turn up to collect the wash-bag that I left behind at the end!!!!

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 13 August 2014

From the minute we arrived, a party of 8 from Derbyshire, we were struck by the welcome from all personnel at Ilkley Golf Club.
The reception from the Club professional was first class; he dealt with all our requirements most efficiently.
I notice he has been at the Club for more than 30 years; that in itself tells the story.

We found the course very picturesque but at times demanding.Playing members of the Club were interested in our visit and all wished us well.

This is a Golf Club we hope to revisit in 2015

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 19 July 2014

It was a neighbour's 80th surprise birthday party on a Sunday lunchtime. The ambience was excellent, the surroundings beautiful, the course looked great, the staff friendly, the service good, the food really lovely and everyone was made to feel welcome and a good time was guaranteed for all. I would heartily recommend the club for a function.

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank CKWWestYorkshire
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Ilkley was recommended to me many years ago, but I hadn't had the chance to play it until last week. I'm now regretting those wasted years. From first tee to 18th green, this is a course of outstanding beauty. The greens were in excellent condition, true and tricky in places (15th!) The river frames the first few holes wonderfully.
If you're planning a golfing tour of Yorkshire, this should be first on your list.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I play a lot of golf and have been fortunate enough to have played Ilkley on a few occasions. It's not the cheapest but the course is always in brilliant condition. Best course in the area and there are a lot of good tracks in these parts

Date of experience: April 2013