Star Pavillion at Hersheypark Stadium
Review Highlights
Very nice

Venue was very nice. I liked how if you were over 21, they gave you a band so you didn't have to... read more

Reviewed 26 July 2018
kheeter84
Leeper, Pennsylvania
via mobile
great concert

Loved set up and staff and vendors. Hated parking and exiting stadium. Could use bigger screens in... read more

Reviewed 23 July 2014
Linda J
Staten Island, New York

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hershey
from US$12.50
More Info
from US$110.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2014

Never ever again, parking is a nightmare. Workers are hired off the street and have no clue where anything is.....Your on your own here........40 thousand people all leaving two exits...

Date of experience: September 2014
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Loved set up and staff and vendors.
Hated parking and exiting stadium. Could use bigger screens in venue.

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Went to this stadium in May to see Bruce Springsteen. It was a great show, the venue was alittle old, and needs to be updated, but it worked well as far as I could see.

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I've been to this stadium twice. I saw the Mixtape Festival in 2012 and 2013. Both years it rained on one of the days. It was a nice stadium. The staff was friendly and helpful. Parking is close. The food was good.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I went to Mixtape Festival with my friend on July 26 and 27. Friday was a beautiful day, and we had a great time. The seats were good, the staff was pleasant, and the bathrooms were well-kept - which is a big thing for me. Though they did not have parking close by, the parking was easily accessible by a tram, and the line kept moving, so we barely had a wait. Once we did get to the car, there was very little traffic to get out. Saturday, however, turned out to be a nasty night, with thunderstorms. We got there just as Boyz II Men was going on the stage... and the concert was put on hold. We had to go to the hockey rink and sit inside on the bleachers. We were all feeling pretty upset! As people grew more restless, all of a sudden, a Hershey Park traveling cover band comes out and starts working their way through the bleachers! They performed well-known songs, got us singing, and kept our minds off the storm while we waited for it to pass. As soon as the storm passed, Hershey Park got the stage back up and running, and the concert back in full swing. I appreciate the professionalism and quick thinking, and I'm so, so glad they didn't call off the concert at the first sign of a raindrop!

Date of experience: July 2013