See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Were late during one of the days at stay and my toddler needed milk during midnight and the staff made it available when we let them know about our late arrival.

There are many places to see around and we enjoyed the trip, especially, I didn’t miss my workout as they got a gym with clean equipment and less crowd.

Overall, price point, good attitude staff and nearby to sightseeing.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I was lucky to see the hotel staff attentive and dealt with courtesy throughout our interactions. The hotel property is near to local sightseeing whether it is boating/ museums and Poconos. The room prices are reasonable in the area and the day of the season. The rooms were neat and changed the linen as appropriately. I have also seen the staff were accommodative to serve milk the needs of a young child during mid-night. This was remarkable. I recommend this hotel for both price, cleanliness and in the vicinity for great things around.

Room tip: let your requirements known to the front office or reservations, they should take care!
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

This property was so awful I didn’t even stay. The first keycard given to me didn’t work. Not a huge deal, just annoying. Went back to the desk and she gave me a key card to the room next to the first one she had me try. That key card worked.

The hallway door was wide open for anyone to access, designed more like a motel (felt like it may have originally been a motel and they just enclosed the hallways with windows), not a hotel. If I wanted to stay in a motel I would’ve booked a room at one, so this was disappointing. The hallway smelled and had a wall unit for climate control, not a big deal if it was maintained. It smelled like mold.

I dropped my items In the room & rushed to meet family, because I was running late. I didn’t take time to look at the room at all, but I was already VERY unimpressed, even unhappy with the general appearance and lack on cleanliness for the building.

I returned around 9pm to take a shower & sleep. I found the carpet in the room to be filthy. No mattress cover so the mattress was filthy. The sheet was on the bed inside out, while minor it shows the lack of care by the employees on the property.

The tub was filthy, or at least so old and worn it appeared to be filthy, with a nasty piece of rubber or plastic cut to fit the bottom of the tub. There was mold in the grout of the tile walls and the spout was barely hanging on the wall, with a large hole behind it clearly wide open. Something like that will cause black mold, which is a health hazard.

Everything was very old, and while not an issue if maintained, there was no maintenance so everything was just gross, beat up and falling apart. The door to the tiny fridge wouldn’t even stay closed.

I couldn’t get the window curtain to stay shut. You could clearly see into, & out of, the room. I had to rig it so that the desk chair would lean against it at the wall so people couldn’t see in to watch me in bed. I thought to take s pic of it so I could ask the desk to have the issue addressed the next day (didn’t stay long enough to bother).

Needless to say I quickly booked a room with another hotel and checked out of this horrendous Ramada, by 10pm. Then they had the audacity to charge me for the night. I will be disputing this charge with the app I purchased my room through and with my credit card company. I refuse to pay for that nastiness. Worst experience ever and I travel several times a year.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Older hotel with poor attention to detail, poor outside maintanence, room overall not clean, broken lampshade, stained wallpaper and ironing board covers, some mold on ceiling in bathroom, refrigerator not wiped out , wrinkled curtains and bed skirts, cobwebs in corner

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The motel was rundown and dirty. The breakfast options were minimal - no decaf coffee and no protein options. The internet connection was not secure. The room had an unpleasant odor. Remote control did not work; one of the bedside lamps did not work. Trash cans in the halls were overrun with garbage.

• Trip type: Travelled with family