All reviews taco bell the light switch rooms are clean great shower booked rooms place to stay waffles nice room non smoking desk clerk enjoyed our stay continental breakfast motel kal interstate channels funeral
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Room was not clean. Breakfast had only 2 Menu Items plus Coffee. Bed was a piece of garbage. When you laid down, you were in a hole. Air Conditioning was noisey. Room had a odor. Won't be staying here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
kal P, Front Office Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greencastle, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thanks for taking time to write the review. Sorry inconvenience you had with your stay if you would of notified us immediately we could of switched your room or give you full refund when you check in.When notified in morning hard to justify the situation. We would like to give you a 10% discount on your next stay.Please visit us again and we will improve are qualifyof lodging.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Room was clean with microwave and frig. Weak wi-fi.Clerk not the friendliest.Had to ring bell and wait for him to appear.OK for one night.Near interstate. Livestock yard close by so when wind shifts you can smell the manure. Mc Donalds close and also a truck stop.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
kal P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greencastle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Clean Room

thanks for taking your time to write us a review. Thanks for bringing to are attention about the WIFI we are looking into that problem.
I apologize for any inconveince you had during your stay here.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Stoped here and stayed the night on my way to New York City very nice hotel very convenient to the interstate. Room was very nice and clean front desk was very welcoming. Very nice hotel for the price and will be staying again around the Fourth of July on my next road trip on my way there and on my way back home. Rooms have beeen newly remodeled and very nice. Offer a normal Continental breakfast.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
kal P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greencastle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Nice Place

Thanks for taking your time to wire us a review. I'm glad you enjoy your stay with Super 8 Greencastle and are returning to stay with us during the fourth of July holiday look forwardto seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I was there for an overnight business trip. I arrived late and it took a long time for a clerk to check me in. I went down to the lobby for coffee the next morning and felt like I was intruding on the staff hanging around. No breakfast but fortunately a McD's adjoins the hotel parking lot.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Nice room, staff not overly friendly

I'm sorry it took so long to check you in through night window are computer doesn't get used as much so it slower.
I apologize for any inconvenience it has caused during your stay. Staff was getting orders for next day I'm sorry you felt you where ignored that should never happen.please stop by again and I hope you have a better experience. .

Reviewed 30 May 2018

This hotel is close to the highway 81, It is just fine for a one night stay. There is little or no service. The room includes a refrigerator, microwave. and TV. No iron or ironing oard. Continental reakfast is offered we skipped it.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
kal P, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Greencastle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

One Night Stay
Thanks so much for taking the time to write review. We have been having issue with the internet bur we are working on making it better if you stay again and have please let front desk clerk o it can be handle appropriately. We offer complimentary iron and iron board at front office.I hope we can serve you again when you are in Greencastle area.