See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

To start off this horrible experience, when we opened our door we were hit with the smell of cigarettes. Overlooking that, when we sat down on the bed we were instantly being bitten by fleas. Wanting to get a shower to clean myself of these bugs I was standing in water up to the calf of my leg because the shower would not drain. The shower had obviously not been cleaned in a long time. I had to pull a giant clump of hair out of the drain to get the water to drain at all. There was dried puke in the ice bucket and on the side of the bed. Where there used to be a peephole on the door it is taped up with clear tape. I should have taken the attitude of the manager(/owner?) as a warning sign of how horrible this place would be. I used to live in an abandoned house in Los Angeles, CA so I thought I could stay ANYWHERE! Guess I was wrong. If you are ever in a position where you have nowhere to go for the night besides here, just find a parking lot and stay in your car.

Date of stay: March 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank MrHappy903
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here once before but this time I had to call the manager/owner I think. I plugged my phone charger in threw sparks so called down to the office he came to my room complained how hi I had the heat and took it upon himself to turn it down. The carpet is disgusting and even being a smoking room stunk like cat P.

Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Sara K
Reviewed 11 December 2013

we stayed here on Sunday 12/8/13 only because it was snowing so hard and icing up and the police closed down rt 81 and we couldn't get home,. it cost me 50 bucks for the room. it was great for a 1 night stay there was a restaurant/bar on the property which was great the food was good for the price. I would stay here again if in the area or in a pinch. the room was clean and the beds were comfortable. the people who managed the hotel were nice and friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Catherine S
Reviewed 11 December 2013

on 12-08 the area was hit with a nasty snowstorm and found this little hotel the staff was very nice room was clean the food was a little pricy but if you like wings try theirs it makes the chain places super hot wings sauces a joke

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Stayed here overnight on trip to VA. It was ok but inexpensive. There was a bar and lounge on premises, but there was not a huge selection for food, there was a pool table though. Overall average stay.

Date of stay: August 2012