Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
US$89
Wyndham
US$101
PricelineUS$101
FindHotelUS$93
Hotels.comUS$89
All reviews philadelphia airport the shuttle driver restaurants within walking distance free breakfast would stay again room was clean and comfortable an early flight one night stay fly
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Saban, the front desk agent was courteous and very accommodating. I had taken a trip to Orlando for vacation and was stuck there due to a snow storm, during which I was well taken care of and he made sure I had everything I needed including a ride to the airport and a place to park my vehicle at no cost.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2020

The room is average, beds was nice, we liked the location, lots of restaurants around. they we spot on for driving us to and from the airport. We would stay there again. front desk was very helpful and nice to us.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 24 October 2020

La Quinta hotel at the airport in Philadelphia used to be a lovely little hotel which was just remodeled a little over two years ago. When we got there the place was a filthy disgusting mess we were shocked and could not believe the condition that corporate headquarters of Wyndham allowed it to deteriorate to

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

How do I begin? Got there and I should’ve known something was not right about this place the front desk attendant had a mask on but it was around his neck not covering his mouth or nose. We got into our room and dropped our stuff and went out to get some dinner. Upon getting back I asked for extra towels and I was given a stack of towels. To make a long story short this room was disgusting my wife found a used mask and a plastic knife behind the nightstand. My wife took a shower and the water was coming out from under the door. I called upfront to complain about that and the air conditioner didn’t work I was told I had to speak to the manAger in the morning. I decided to leave a day in advance the manager told me I had to complain about this the night before. Which I did. She told me if I would’ve said something the day.before she would give me my money back. Basically it is false advertisement nothing is what it is. It is a shame because I have stayed in other la Quinta hotels. And never had an issue. By the way the extra towels I was given two of the had stains on them the other ones had hair all over them. Disgusting. Damn shame.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

Tolet paper hanging from the vent whats is this. Cans with no bags in it rug in hall way not clean.shaff just seating around out side parking lot cans full to the top for 2 or3 days will report to the ceo.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple