Open today: 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Hubby and kids loved this place

I didn't know what to expect. I liked the one price admission for the games. I didn't like the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ellen804207
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Proof That You Don't Judge a Book by It's Cover

Reviewed 2 August 2018
Gmoney221
Erie, Pennsylvania

All reviews free play byob games arcade blast kids
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I'd drive by Play Port a thousand times before actually going and every time I went by, I said to myself "How does that place stay open?" Play Port from its exterior looks like a run down, ghetto hangout housed in a garbage former garage. I was convinced it was a waste of money. I am now eating my words big time.

Walking in, the place continues to look like a waste of money with a small counter selling candy and a few places to sit. But the sound of arcade games roared from down the hallway and I was immediately intrigued. Following my ears, I left the entrance area and entered into a massive arcade the size of several high school gyms. My mouth dropped so far I was certain my chin hit the floor.

There are arcade games of all sorts: racers, first-person shooters, pinball machines, and everything else you can think of. What is even better: you pay up front and every game is free barring ones you can win prizes like the claw games. In addition to the hundreds of games, you also have interactive games such as a laser maze, a 9 hole putt-putt, and a batting cage video game. If you are more inclined to older games, there's ski ball, bowling simulators, and basketball shooting.

There is a small kitchen and more seating inside the arcade as well as party rooms to cater to birthdays. They do a BYOB for adults on Friday's which I heard is very popular but this is a place you can visit really any time with kids of all ages. One note: these are not the brand spanking new arcade games you'd find in Dave & Busters but the more classic ones. Still, the place is a freaking blast!

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing! You pay one price to play almost all the games as much as you want!!!! Me and my husband spent 5 hours there! Great for families! Food was priced great for bugetters like us!

1  Thank X7868BDjuliep
Reviewed 24 July 2018

My fiance, myself and our two 15 year boys at a blast! We stayed and played for about 2 hours. We could have stayed longer but were driving home (3 hours away). Can't wait to go back and play some more

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Found this great place on accident and so glad we did. Cold and snow spring break but this place brighten our day for sure. Lots to do, never had a wait even on a Saturday! Definitely will go back! Super fun!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018

This place is probably my favorite arcade in PA. They have all of the classic games from first person shooters, to combat games, and many pinball games. At only $10 a person it is a great value. I will be back here any time I am in Erie!

Date of experience: March 2018