Open today: 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Hubby and kids loved this place

I didn't know what to expect. I liked the one price admission for the games. I didn't like the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ellen804207
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Great place

My husband and I visited and we loved it. We went on a Friday evening and left right before the... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2018
Katielynn W
via mobile

All reviews free play byob games arcade blast kids
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Great place to go very reasonable rates great selection of games very clean staff is very friendly large parking lot

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank gab469469
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Our family had a blast playing many of the video games we grew up playing. We wish we would have had more time to enjoy the many many games they had. All the games were set to free play after we payed a fair entry price. It was not over crowded so we could bounce from game to game at will. The 9 hole mini golf was a little disappointing but still lots of fun to play with our kids. We can't wait to go back the next time we visit Erie.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Games are pretty old. Probably won't return on our next trip to Erie. Building doesn't have air conditioning but it wasn't uncomfortable.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Fun place for all ages! Plenty of game choices. Only downfall is no AC so it is warm. It's not uncomfortably hot but it is warm.