“When the cows come home”
Valley Brook Vacation Home
Bridge over beautiful  creek on property A beautiful sunrise
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Valley Brook Vacation Home
Bridge over beautiful  creek on property
A beautiful sunrise
The Flower Garden
Our playground
Romantic downstairs bedroom with queen bed
Log cabin bedroom
Spacious living room to build warm family memories
Fully-equipped kitchen, waiting to be filled with food from the patio grill
Beach chairs to watch the sunset
Snowy sunset over the farm
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
KevinsGir...
Edison, New Jersey
“When the cows come home”
Reviewed 24 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

This is a wonderful get-away location. The home is spotless, and the views are heavenly. It is not in the center of major attractions, but close enough that is wasn't an inconvenience at all. In fact, I love the up an down ride over to RT 340.
Shay Shay the dog was the friendliest dog I have ever met in my life. She greeted us when we arrived, and saw us off when we left as she chased our car.
At night, it was so quiet, I felt such peace away from my urban experience. The smell was strong, but it is a cow farm after all. I would just check with Lucille to make sure they aren't spraying the liquid stuff. No TV, no phone, no internet. But if you have to watch your redbox, they do have electricity to plug all appliances in.
This place is a gem- don't stay there because I want it all to myself!!!!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The peace and quiet.
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Ga
Reviewed 18 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
LIAlleyCa...
Ridge, New York
“Peaceful, comfortable and much better value than any hotel in the area”
Reviewed 4 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011
people found this review helpful

This was my first stay at a vacation rental and I must say it exceeded my expectations. I've never slept in a more comfortable bed away from home! Listening to the cows moo whilst sitting on the front porch in the evening was so relaxing. While we all thought at first that the lack of a TV could be an issue - we ended up talking in the cozy living room until nearly midnight before we realized how late it actually was. The house has one bedroom downstairs with its own full bathroom, which was great for my friend's Dad who has troubles with stairs. The three girls had run of the entire upstairs with a full bathroom with double sinks. Everything was impeccably clean and bright. A great supermarket was located about a mile away and there was even a crock pot available among the other 'usual' kitchen cooking items. I would certainly recommend this vacation home to anyone looking to stay in the area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Serenity, privacy and comfortable beds
Liked least: Having to go back home!
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
AZ
Reviewed 4 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
MA
Reviewed 31 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing