“Cozy, Comfortable Cottage in a beautiful spot on...”
other travellers have booked this property
Updated Enclosed Porch
View from house
fishing
View from house
Sitting area outside cottage
Chiminea for late night fires
Breakfast with a view of the river
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ChrisR411
Hicksville, New York
“Cozy, Comfortable Cottage in a beautiful spot on the Delaware”
Reviewed 16 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

My wife and I just spent a very pleasant 3 day weekend here. We slept in the bedroom that overlooks the river & it really is an amazing view to wake up to. The town of Callicoon, NY is a short pleasant walk from the cottage. There we were able to do a little antique shopping and pick up some food at Pecks supermarket to cook for dinner. On Sundays they have a farmers market that we really enjoyed, but I think our favorite part was just sitting by the river enjoying nature. The owners and their dog are great.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
17 May 2016
LOL first time our dog was in a review. So happy you were pleased and enjoyed your stay.
TheVskyfa...
New York City, New York
“Just What the Family Needed”
Reviewed 30 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My wife, son (10yr old) and I, spent 3 nights 4 days at this Cozy Cottage steps from the Delaware River. It was just what the Doctor ordered. A City Life Family Getaway! BBQ on the porch, camp fires right off the river, father and son canoeing and fishing (Canoes and Kayak were available at our leisure). Cottage was clean, cozy and had all the necessary amenities. The views of the water and mountains were beautiful. The town is in walking distance and locals are beyond friendly. My personal favorite day was when we stayed in due to rain. It was so majestic. Coffee and a book. cuddling with the fam. We all agree that there will be more time spent at the Cozy Cottage. Thank You Pat and Andy

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1 May 2016
So happy that you had a relaxing time. I knew you would love it! I do and am so happy to share it with others.
Pat
Experienc...
“Long weekend getaway ”
Reviewed 12 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My husband and I spent a fantastic long weekend here for our 3rd anniversary. Pat and her husband were great hosts, very helpful. We had two small issues, with the bed and the shower drain, but I have faith they will be fixed immediately. Nice town and nice people. We'd book again for sure!

12 Oct 2015
Both issues have been taken care of. We appreciate your letting us know. Sometimes in the country these drains are slow but it has been addressed. Otherwise we are pleased that you enjoyed our Cozy Cottage.
Pat
Steve R
Audubon
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Very nice place to stay at. The owners were really awesome people and went way above and beyond. I will definitely rent again from them if it's available. I asked my girlfriend to marry me on the bank of the river by the fire. You couldn't ask for a Better set up. Plenty of restaurants and bars in the near by town across the bridge.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Monica R
Houston, United States
“Calm and Beautiful”
Reviewed 3 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Our host could not have been more welcoming and helpful. Their cottage is small but relaxing and quiet. The river is beautiful and it was peaceful having coffee in the enclosed porch every morning. It isn't fancy if that is what you are after but it is clean and off the beaten path which is what we wanted. We had a small issue with a drain and the host had it corrected right away. I would add that the internet connectivity was great. I got 4G with my MIFI which is unusual for the area. I wasn't expecting good service.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The enclosed porch
Liked least: The beds
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing