All reviews the concierge lounge pittsburgh airport front desk free parking nice hotel business hotel an early flight plenty of parking breakfast buffet shuttle service minute drive indoor pool up to date lobby tammy wedding conference
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Came to this Marriott for a wedding in Pittsburgh. The hotel staff were wonderful, friendly and our room was very nice. The Mill House bar/restaurant was perfect for low key drinks or meals. The facilities were well organized so that the guests at the wedding felt well taken care of.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank talkslikeaduck
Pam D, Guest Relations Manager at Pittsburgh Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Hello,

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review of the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we are gratified that you were happy with our hotel and staff.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Met all expectations for a Marriott. Friendly staff. Sleeping room was comfortable. Meeting facilities were great.
Plenty of parking and easy enough to get to.
Restaurant inside has a limited menu. This was a bit of a disappointment.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I asked for my free upgrade room and I get a same type room with a glass shower lol....I asked the lady at the front desk and she says it’s an upgrade because oh the shower are you kidding me!! She seemed to be a new hire because she wasn’t very helpful in the check in process and didn’t even tell my room number.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bbref32
Pam D, Guest Relations Manager at Pittsburgh Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. We have shared your feedback with the front desk team to review the upgrade procedure.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Pittsburgh.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Airport hotels are known for being crappy since they can rely on their location to drive sales. This one is decent and is my goto hotel for flights to and from Pittsburgh. The restaurant is really good. Service is a touch on the slow side but the food is great and the beer cold.

Its location is great. In the morning, from the time I start my rental car in the hotel parking lot to the time I have returned the rental car and am behind security and sitting down for breakfast in the 'core' at the airport is 30 minutes or less.

Rooms are clean and nice and they have the newer internet connected TVs.

My biggest beef is with the toilet. As one other reviewer said, they are the old school toilets.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank AaronBHudson
Reviewed 27 May 2018

The toilet in our room was from the 1980s. Very low to the floor, slowest swirling flush and yes at one point I had to call down for a plunger. They came up with a bucket with brown spots in it that held the plunger. Plunged the toilet and left the bucket outside because it was too gross to look at it every time I went for a shower. The next day I used the lobby toilet which was taller with a strong toilet. Now why can't they upgrade all the rooms with this standard? The full breakfast was great, just remember to use the lobby toilet.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank K D
Bob S, Manager at Pittsburgh Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share feedback regarding your recent visit. So sorry to hear that your toilet was an issue during your stay. As we have not received any recent feedback regarding our toilets, this appears to be an opportunity for us to take a closer look and determine if we need to make a change.

Once again, we thank you for your feedback and appreciate having had the opportunity to have you as our guest and we look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,