All reviews shuttle service pittsburgh airport front desk clerk park and fly room was clean and comfortable would stay again one night stay nick super8 merchants rates convenience
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

A little older property, but very neat and clean. The staff is superb! They will go the extra mile to help you like they did for me. Would definitely recommend it and I would most certainly stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Pittsburgh Airport/Coraopolis Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Letitia F,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing clean and comfortable experience for our valued guests. Our staff is highly trained to give you an exceptional experience, and we are very pleased to learn that we achieved this goal during your recent stay. We only wish to give nothing but the best service to our guests, and to know that we have accomplished such goal gives us great joy. Thank you for your recommendation, and we certainly hope that we can be of service to you and your family again on your next trip.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Do not book this hotel. I repeat do not book this hotel. I did not stay in this room. The hotel smelled so bad I checked out within 5 mins and was not given a refund. It just smelled old the room was horrible. Burn holes in my blanket. Floor filthy. And bathroom gross. Will not recommend anyone to stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Pittsburgh Airport/Coraopolis Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

We are so sorry to learn about this incident during your recent stay. This is certainly not taken lightly and has been forwarded to management for review. Providing our guests with an enjoyable experience is of extreme importance to us and for that reason we are incredibly sorry that we missed the mark. We hope to earn your business on future travels so that you can see our continuous improvement.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Nice place to stay. We use park and fly. Good shuttle service to the airport. We have stayed here a few times and will continue to do so. Pleasing employees.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Pittsburgh Airport/Coraopolis Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced such an unusual circumstance and inconvenience during your most recent stay with us. We would like you to know that guest satisfaction is of extreme importance to us and your feedback has been forwarded to management. We truly thank you again for sharing your feedback and for your valuable business.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I just needed a one night stay and had stayed here before. The main reason is that the price is very reasonable, breakfast is ok, room was quiet, location and parking great. This time I was very happy that the desk clerk found my drivers licence even though I didn't even know that I had dropped it. If he hadn't returned it to me I would never have figured out where it was and I was driving to Canada.

Room tip: Since hotel is on a hill ask for third floor room which is on same level as reception desk.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Pittsburgh Airport/Coraopolis Area, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Know that your voice is of tremendous importance to us. We value your business and thank you for the insight regarding our location and parking. We continue to reach for ways to improve guest experience in all areas and hope you will experience those continued efforts on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I thought that everything was suitable enough for me, some people could find some upgrades to the room needing to be done, but I was happy with my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Pittsburgh Airport/Coraopolis Area, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear xXSirenXx,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests and your comments are enlightening and revealing, though I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. We look forward to serving you again!