See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We stayed in this Econo Lodge and it was the most filthy motel I have ever seen. We were limited on time to find another place, so we had to spend the night there. The sheets on my bed were dirty and had not been changed. There were stains on the two chairs in the room and the overall condition of the room and motel was shabby. I would never stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Very surprised at the vaulted ceiling, balcony and price.
The hotel is off the road, so a little quiet.
Nice king size bed with 4 pillows. Good shower-head with massage setting. Shower water temp didn't fluctuate.
Nicely priced.
Bedspread did have a couple cigarette burn holes.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This place is tired. And rundown. And in a hard to get to spot. Nothing was terribly bad, and since it was the cheapest place around, I guess I got what I paid for. Plan to have breakfast somewhere else.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Room 118 very convenient location but smells odd as soon as open door. Hvac equipment all busted up grill work. while has new countertops it looks like amateur carpentry skills. Door frame broken and held loosely on by a nail so has that scary broke into look.
For same money I could have stayed down the road at comfort inn, remodeled and has wifi not offered here,

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We stayed here because the comfort Inn we usually stay at was full,it was cheaper ,but ,buyer beware!we are choice privilege memebers,we earn points for every stay.prior to thisnstay,we had about 21,000 points in our account.when we got home,I checked the account and found that we only had 5000 points,with some investigation, we found out that someone at the hotel had hacked our account and used 16,000 point to buy an amazon gift card worth 50 dollars ! I've had to change all the passwords on my accounts,so far ,choice hotels has not been helpful at all,we've called them twice and they keep saying that they are investigating, no one has apologized ,I would not ever recommend this pace to anyone!

Date of stay: September 2017