All reviews fitness center pool and hot tub elk mountain excellent stay family wedding complimentary breakfast room was clean easy access would stay here again off the highway long drive convenient location staff was friendly business trip pa turnpike scranton area parking lot
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Of all the choices in the Scranton-Clark’s Summit area this is by far the best. Most of the hotels are a bit older with furnishings that could use an upgrade but this is one of the cleanest hotels I’ve ever stayed in and certainly the cleanest for this level of hotel. Very friendly staff- everyone greets you and says hi breakfast what you’d expect, pool and fitness center.

Room Tip: Best hotel in the area
Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Decent hotel. Chose it because of proximity to U. of Scranton. The staff is friendly and attentive. Room and bathroom were clean. Breakfast is typical for a Hampton Inn. Would stay here again for events at U. of Scranton. This Hampton Inn is not on the list of local hotels for U. of Scranton, so it's available when the listed hotels are booked.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Jeff P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clarks Summit, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Clarks Summit. I am happy to hear that we are a convenient option for your visits to the University of Scranton. Our staff takes pride in providing a friendly, welcoming experience with a clean room. We hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 26 August 2018

We have frequently stayed at this Hampton Inn and it didn’t meet our high standard, believe me we would not keep returning. The staff is welcoming, friendly, and efficIent. Room was clean, well appointed and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I originally booked Sat and Sun, using one night of points. I moved up my arrival to Fri (due to a death) and was upcharged to $164 for a room with no microwave or fridge. I was then told they lost my original reservation. A mess, eventually fixed by Kristin.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeff P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clarks Summit, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn, Clarks Summit. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and provide us with your feedback to assure the comfort of all guests. I apologize your room did not have a refrigerator or microwave. Our standard room types do not have a them in there. However, upon request we can gladly put one in there before arrive or during your stay. I am glad Kristin was able to fix your reservation for you. We hope to see you next time you travel to the area.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

This is just an average hotel. We stayed to go to a wedding. They did provide shuttle service to and from the venue, which is why we stayed there. Definitely not worth the money. You can stay down the street much cheaper.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeff P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clarks Summit, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Clarks Summit. I am very sorry that you did not feel like you received good value with your stay. We are planning a major renovation this fall/winter. I hope that you will give us another chance and see that changes that we have planned. On a positive note, I am happy that the shuttle was convenient to your needs.