“Best Soups in Town!!!!”

Los Cabos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 64 Restaurants in Woodburn
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We enjoy eating here. They make the best taco and seafood soups I have had anywhere throughout Oregon. Yum!!!!

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Lived around Woodburn my whole life and have never been here to eat. I ordered the shrimp fajitas and they were amazing. Came out on a sizzling hot plate. Will definitely be coming back to try more of their fajitas. Service was also good.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

We went here with some family and had a good dinner. We went on the Friday after thanksgiving at about 7 pm. I had the Burrito Tiajuana, my wife had a the taco salad and my mom had the chicken enchilada plate. The Service was good, but the business was a little slow. The price was about right for the meal and the place was clean. We did not use the restrooms, so cannot say anything about those facilities. Looks like the facility was upgraded with new lights since we were there last. Easy access off of Highway 99 in Woodburn.

Would go there again and order the same Burrito.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Service is good most of the time (this tine it was good).
Environment is festive and colorful. Bathrooms need a bit of a retouch and cleaned more often. Booths are comfortable and bar is good size and stoked well.
Food is hot and good most days but, not anything out of the every day you find here in oregon. Its very cookie cutter average.
Bar tender is ok. Drinks are a bit "watered down" most times and very much depends on who made them.
Overall.....this is average. In woodburn its one of the better ones due to service and accuracy.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The next couple times around I tried the enchiladas twice and they had really no enchilada sauce. Dry and lack of flavor and disappointing. Not worth the high price plate. And the dinner plate of the carne asada is $15.95. Virgin strawberry daiquiri was pretty small than most other mexican restaurants. Plates were pretty dingy. Customer service was fine. Paid a spendy bill and left highly disappointed.