All reviews fred meyer room was clean scrambled eggs cheese factory across the street front desk staff dvd player included in the price baked goods cooked to order breakfast place to stay the blue heron pool and hot tub pleasant stay oregon coast morning breakfast stayed here for one night
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Service was good from the front desk. Rooms were clean, showers very nice. Location was good for most things around Tillamook. No view to speak of. I would have given it a five, but I had one disappointment. They used all disposable cups and utensils. If you want to have a nice wine glass or tumbler, stop by the Good Will store next door and pick some up. All glasses are $1.99 each. I picked up two nice crystal tumblers to house my single malt scotch. I just can't drink fine wine or scotch from a plastic cup. The breakfast service was very nice. It was order off a limited menu and delivered to your table. Service staff were very nice and helpful.

1  Thank Bill P
Reviewed 26 September 2018

My wife and I took a short getaway before our fourth child was born. The room and hotel were very clean and comfortable, but above all the staff went above and beyond! Knowing that we were about a week away from our child being born, they took extra time and effort to make us comfortable and even gave us some very sweet gifts for our new baby. We had a wonderful and restful time, just what we needed.

We enjoyed the breakfast the mornings we stayed. Each meal is made to order, so it's hot and fresh. We would highly recommend this place!

The hotel is convenient to many attractions on the cost. It's just down the road from the popular Tillamook Creamery and a few minutes from beach. It's about an hour's drove from Cannon Beach which is a great place to spend a day.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Siberiangrits
AshleyInn, General Manager at The Ashley Inn of Tillamook, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

We are pleased to know that both of you were able to relax and spend some time together before the baby is born. I really enjoyed speaking to your father when he booked the room he really wanted to make sure that you both had the perfect little get away. Based on your review it sounds my staff was able to provide you with exceptional service once again. Next time you are in Tillamook please stop by so that we can meet the new baby.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stayed after the Labor Day weekend. The hotel didn't receive the booking through Hotel.com, but they quickly got us a room. The hotel was quiet and showed signs of upgrades being made throughout. Our room was clean and comfortable. The hot, made-to-order, breakfast was unexpected, but tasty. My egg sandwich was larger than the burrito (taco size tortilla) my husband ordered. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Maria S
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

An adequate but dated hotel. The rooms are large with comfortable beds however the furnishing and property are showing wear. Breakfast is provided but somewhat lacking in quality and ambience. A solid place for a short stay but definitely not a high end hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

All the employees are very nice and helpful
We stayed in room 207, it was clean, spacious, nicely decorated, and even though the hotel was sold out it was completely Quiet. The free made to order breakfast was good and a nice touch, especially since there is only a couple fast food choices in town.
The salt water pool was warm like bath water and the hot tub was nice and relaxing.
My only complaint is the shower in the pool room was ice cold only, so we didn't shower before entering the pool, but that is my only complaint.
We will defiantly stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018