“Wonderful”
Review of La Magie Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

La Magie Bakery & Cafe
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The service was fine the day we visited. And the stuffed French toast was amazing. My husband enjoyed his garden omelette which was very good but the potatoes were especially remarkable. Very happy we stopped

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 29 January 2018

With only four people in the restaurant, you would expect great service. Nope, server was too involved talking with a co-worker to pay attention to us. And who puts jelly on a pastrami sandwich. I don't know how these folks stay in business, but I know I won't be back.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Thick Homemade bread for a great avocado club(and without that unnecessary 3rd slice of bread in the middle) so the generous filling held together even though the bread was warmed not toasted. There was a Help Wanted sign up and only 1 wait staff, so service was slow but good...I would have ordered a wonderful looking dessert to go but there was no one at the counter and the wait staff was so busy that after 5 minutes I just left the $ at the table. Next time I'll choose a dessert to go from the case, after ordering to eliminate that risk...because all of the French pastries looked So Good!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Had the eggs Benedict it was salty and cold. It came with potatoes which were also cold. Only 6 people in the place. Would not be back. Love sisters though won't make this mistake again.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Feels like a diner when you walk in, we were seated right away and received our coffee, ordered our food from our sweet waitress whose service was excellent..... then we waited.....and waited.....and waited some more! Then they brought the food to 3 of us while the other two had to wait some more! The food was good, the waitress was excellent, but whoever is running the kitchen needs to wake up!

Date of visit: August 2017