Lowest prices for your stay
US$202
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
US$202
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$191
Free cancellation until 01/10/21
Hotels.comUS$202
BestWestern.comUS$202
Agoda.comUS$202
All reviews front desk would stay here again clean rooms mount hood bw motel gal elevator clerk portland refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

It very nice Best Western Sandy Inn, I loved it, close shops. Nice area.Very nice and Clean, I would be back again, great place to stayed, My family had a great time. Enjoyed the Mount Hood and so easy to get here. I would recommend to my friends and family.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bobbie Wilburn, General Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Dear amythutran2003,

Thank you for writing about your stay at our hotel. We are very glad you and your family enjoyed your time with us and that you found our location to be convenient to your needs. Thank you also for complimenting our clean facilities. We work hard to make every guest happy and your feedback is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the Sandy area.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Sandy Best Western will double charge you. They say they need your card to hold the room, which is understandable and you will see a charge on your card. When you arrive however they make you run your card a second time instead of just using the original charge. You will be charged twice unnecessarily and have to wait weeks to get reimbursed. I will never stay at this hotel again as long as they double charge.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bobbie Wilburn, General Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear pdxairfire,

Thank you for writing about your stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire staff, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered during your visit. We do not charge our guest's cards until the day of departure. On the day of arrival, we pre-authorize all cards to guarantee payment. However, upon check-in we do require guests to insert their cards into our pin pad for proof of the card and cardholder being present at the time, thus ensuring our guests cards and not being used fraudulently. This does put a second hold on the card but the initial hold is released by the hotel immediately after the authorization required at check-in. Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience, as some banks may take their time releasing the initial hold on their end.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we value your feedback, which helps us deliver a better service to you and other guests in the future. We hope you will stay with us again sometime so we may have another opportunity to give you a superior experience.

Reviewed 15 January 2021

Hotel was easily accessible, many amenities near by. Rooms were upgraded and clean. Great price and service. Booked for a weekend at Mt. Hood, great location. I definitely see us staying here in the future.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Bobbie Wilburn, General Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Dear Melinda,

Thank you for writing about your stay at our hotel. We are very glad you enjoyed your time with us and that you found our location to be convenient to your needs. Thank you also for complimenting our guest rooms and services. We work hard to make every guest happy and we greatly appreciate your feedback.

We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the Mt. Hood area.

Reviewed 5 November 2020

Minor issue with broken screen on my window. When I arrived there were about a dozen Western Boxelder Bugs in my room/on window (it's their season). As an amateur entomologist I hardly minded at all, but I think most other hotel guests would have been horrified. I collected all the bugs, set them free outside, and closed window to my room. Other than that and the pared down breakfast because of COVID, I enjoyed my one night stay and would stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Bobbie Wilburn, General Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2020

Dear Adventurer493638,

Thank you for writing about your stay at our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us and want to thank you for informing us of the issues you encountered with the window screen in your room and the bugs that entered as a result. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in this matter. Thank you also for your understanding regarding our current breakfast option during these unprecedented times.

Your satisfaction is important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a better service to you and other guests in the future. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the Sandy area so we may have another opportunity to give you a superior experience.

Reviewed 20 July 2020

At check in When we got to our room the toilet was full of toilet paper and stinky poop! When my husband went to the front desk immediately the gal handed him a plunger! The room was pretty dirty. Then there was a large group of people in the room next to us. At 1 am there was a lot of yelling kids playing loud people laughing bumping in tou our wall etc. I tried 5 times to call the front desk and no one would answer. I had to go down at 1:30 am open the front door to the motel to alert the night gal some one was there. She agreed she could hear them but let me know no one has complained!!!! She also walked away from me while I was talking. I complained to the manager in the morning and his response was “ yeah I heard about that”!!!! $200.00 for a dirty noise room. I do not recommend also they don’t offer breakfast any more.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Sandy Inn, General Manager at Best Western Sandy Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2020

Dear agscleaningservi2020,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Customer service is our number one priority and we take these matters seriously. We are very sorry to hear you felt our staff did not take your complaints to heart. We have discussed the matter with the front desk agents is question in order to prevent such occurrences from happening again.

The check-in agent misheard your complaint and did not realize the clog was pre-existing. The night-auditor informed the agent on the morning shift of your noise complaint and the fact that she felt bad about not having the front desk phone with her at the time of your calling. As soon as she was made aware of the situation she talked to your neighboring guests and got them to quiet down. The morning shift manager listened to your comments about the stay and thanked you for bringing the issues to his attention. Since the matter of compensation was not brought up and your issues were resolved by the agents on duty he did not realize more was expected. We take full responsibility for your unsatisfactory experience and will be refunding 25% of your total cost for the room.

On a side note, we do offer a to-go breakfast in the mornings until we can get our breakfast room up and running to comply with the new laws during this pandemic.

Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.