Lowest prices for your stay
US$99
US$93
Hotels.comUS$99
Expedia.comUS$99
eDreamsUS$99
All reviews freeway side front desk mobile home park meeting room room was clean great stay serve breakfast dog friendly hotel looked clean indoor pool staff was friendly hard boiled eggs king bed parking lot would stay again next morning first floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2020

The lobby was slightly shabby and I was put off by the desk clerk who was not wearing a mask, nor one of the other staffers passing by. But it was late, and we didn't want to have to search for a dog accepting hotel.
Our room was better than I expected. On the first floor (which is generally the dog floor in hotels) and small; it looked clean and was nicely decorated (kudos on the bedspreads, which had a better pattern then most hotel spreads). Two double beds. The building itself looked a little older, but Sleep Inn has updated the fixtures and decor of the rooms. Towels are of a decent quality, and pillows are comfortable. Once in the room you couldn't hear the road noise, and putting on the a/c also provided some white noise.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2020

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I would like to apologize that my team mates were not wearing a mask when you checked in. I would like to assure you that we have since set very strict regulations about wearing masks in our facility to insure that this does not happen again. I am glad you liked the decor of our rooms and that we were able to provide your furry friend and yourself with a comfortable night sleep. I hope you give us the chance to make it up to you the next time you are in Roseburg OR!

Reviewed 2 October 2020

We stayed here on two separate occasions while travelling through the the area. First night, we had a Queen-size bed on the 1st floor in a rather smallish room. Second night we were upgraded to a nicer King-size bed on the 4th floor. Room was appreciably bigger. TV had relatively few channels, I don't even think they carried ESPN, and much fewer than most hotels. Temperature controls were by knobs on wall AC/Heater and worked well, as did the plumbing. Parking was good and well-lit. No issues with check-in or check-out. Highway noise from the rooms was noticeable, but not intrusive.

The indoor pool looked clean and well-maintained and was used, apparently, based on a sign-out procedure. Breakfast consisted of Biscuits & Gravy, bananas, oranges, coffee, granola bars, hard-boiled eggs, and yogurt containers. You couldn't sit down in the breakfast nook, but a lady would collect the food for you, put it in a paper bag, and you could go back to your room to eat it. Strange set-up, with limited choices due to COVID, but worked well because the serving lady was cheerful and attentive.

All in all, not the greatest value given the rates we paid, but OK for short stays.

Room tip: Get rooms on side opposite the highway and consider upper floor rooms that may be larger.
Date of stay: September 2020

Hi Andrew! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we value our guest input. I am pleased that you enjoyed our facility and its many amenities. We have had to make some adjustments from our normal procedures due to the Covid-19 pandemic. I appreciate that you took notice to them and that we are able to accommodate such amenities. I would like to assure you that we do offer an array of multiple channels including ESPN and apologize if you were unable to access them. My team mates would be more than happy to assist you if you are having in the future.I truly hope you give us the chance to provide you with the same excellent service the next time you are in Roseburg OR!

Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night room had a king bed which was very comfortable. There was a refrigerator microwave coffeemaker. I loved the enclosed shower No tub. Staff were accommodating. Breakfast was a choice of different items which was served by a lovely lady.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Bruce! Thank you for the wonderful feedback about our facility and my team mates. We strive to make our guests stay an enjoyable one and I love when I hear we have exceeded in doing just that! We look forward to seeing you again in the future and providing you with the same excellent service!

Reviewed 26 September 2020

A pleasant surprise rolling into this hotel that is directly across the street from a tattered mobile home park with what seemed like sketchy activity. Once inside, you find a welcoming lobby and friendly staff. It's right off the freeway but I couldn't hear road noise from the room at all. Room was spacious and clean. Nice comp breakfast (the usual) and a grocery store within walking distance if you need to grab something before you get back on the road. They've done well making this property a solid option for travelers.

1  Thank bailarina5678
Reviewed 22 June 2020

We checked in and the lady was very polite and kind. It was an easy process. We got into our room and the room was cute and pretty clean. We went down to swim and when we were done it was late. We looked ALL OVER the room, NO tv remote to be found. So we called front desk she immediately brought us another one. We tried turning tv on about 10 minutes later and it was broke. Would not turn on. It is now about 10pm at night. No working tv. So we call to get it fixed. After 40 minutes and still no fix for TV we were upset and over the tv situation and just went to bed. Got up the next morning to go swimming and the new front lady was rude and lied to us. Told us we can't swim if we didn't sign up for it prior. No one told us that!! Then she proceeded to tell us there is a sign on the pool windows that stated that. So I marched over to see it, and there was not one sign stating that!! And she said wellllll there is suppose to be a sign. So I was very upset. She did let us swim eventually. Then someone hit my truck in the parking lot and because the hotel didnt get ONE description of the vehicle we couldn't call them to the front desk. It was horrible. And unreal. We will never go to them again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at our hotel.

We apologize that the pool procedure was not sufficiently explained to you at check-in. On our Key Sleeves given at Check-In, we do print that the Pool is by Appointment Only for the safety of all our guests. We will work with our Front Desk Agents to clearly point that out and verbally confirm with guests. Thank you for bringing that feedback to our attention so that we may do a better job explaining to future guests. We have also posted a sign at the Pool Door for more clear communication.

I am glad that the Morning Agent was able to immediately accommodate your entire family in the pool for 2 sessions even without an appointment.

We are requiring appoints so that we may limit the number of people allowed in the pool so that everyone can safely social distance. In addition, after usage, it provides our front desk agents enough time to disinfect the area. Without this process, we would not be able to open our Pool & Hot Tub.

At check-in, we do ask all of our guests for vehicle information. However, it is our guest’s choice whether to provide that information or how much of that information they wish to provide. Due to our respect of privacy, we do not force our guests to provide every detail of their vehicle. I apologize the Front Desk Agent was not able to fully assist you in this aspect.