Super 8 Portland Airport
US$345
  • Breakfast included
US$108
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites Southwest(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$123
All reviewsroom was cleanportland airportshuttle servicecar rentalan overnight staypark and flyfree shuttlean early morning flightfree breakfastfront desk staffsuper8clerkconveniencefreewaypet
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was an overnight stay with park and fly as we were headed on vacation. Check in was easy and the room was clean. Since it was spring break secured parking was limited so when asked about restaurants that delivered they had several menu options for us. This was greatly appreciated as we had already parked our car in the secured lot.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8portlandor, Hotel Manager at Super 8 Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to offer positive comments about our hotel. I’m glad you like our park and fly option as well as the recommendations and other services we provided to you. It’s a true pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to providing total satisfaction to you again in the future. When you need us, we’ll be here for you.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

We didn't like to be charged extra just for the swap meet. the food was scanty and not enough fruit for the ones that were in our group.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8portlandor, Hotel Manager at Super 8 Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the comment. We have shared your comment on swap meet charges to management for future instigation. It is very unfortunate that we did not create that positive experience to inspire a return visit. We appreciate the time you took to write your feedback. Thank you for your review.

Sincerely

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived after midnight from Los Angeles as our flight was changed. I called earlier in the day to let them know and she said no problem I will just extend check in time.... We arrived about 12:45 a.m. the shuttle picked us up.... Very nice lady driver. Went to check in and she said my card was declined... Well i had already paid for my rooms. Come to find out they had charged my rooms 5 times... Adding up to $650 when it was suppose to be $220. So my card was pending all those charges... She finally figured it out but by this time its like 1:30 am and im very frustrated. We had been at LAX for 9 hours prior to our flight. As we finally were getting the keys my bf called me and i was explaining it to him and she thought i was bad mouthing her which i was not... She got the keys and threw them at my daughter and said "here". I was pissed. Then my kids room stunk like old water and dog.... Very gross. I didnt want another issue with her so they just toughed it out till we left. Took 7 days to recieve all my money back drom them. I WILL NOT STAY HERE AGAIN

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank BrandyG541

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent comments on Tripadvisor. We are terribly sorry to hear of your recent experience at our property. Please know this is not our standard of cleanliness and we have addressed these issues with our team. The front desk received additional instruction in the courteous manner in which you, our valued guest, are to be treated. Housekeeping received additional instruction in the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees. . We appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely

Reviewed 11 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8portlandor, Hotel Manager at Super 8 Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Reviewed 11 April 2018