“Loved the vibe and colorful atmosphere!”
Review of Voodoo Doughnut

Voodoo Doughnut
Ranked #8 of 79 Bakeries in Portland
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I guess my expectations were so high that once we started eating our donuts I was expecting a more memorable eating experience. Not so much. The donuts tasted like any donut shop without the national branding recognition. It was still worth seeing the first Voodoo Donut in the country.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,304)

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Such a cool eclectic place and the donuts are seriously amazing!!!! Don’t get scared of the line, it moves fast and fun to chat with people. The apple fritter hands down best I’ve ever had!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I don’t usually go in for sweets but we stopped after dinner thanks to a coworker and I’m glad we did! The line is daunting but it moves quickly and the service is cheerful. And the doughnuts! Not to sweet, melt in your mouth and quirky shapes. We even came back the next night! Enjoy.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I've been to this location twice and it does not disappoint. What the family usually does is come early in the morning, grab coffee and a box of Voodoo's and head over to Multnomah falls. It is sure to give you a pleasing and flavorful, scenic drive.

You absolutely got to try the Voodoo doll but it wouldn't hurt to get their loaded donuts a try too!

1  Thank Charisse G
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Great doughnuts, great selection. People stand in line for a long time and it is worth it. I don't usually eat gut bombs, but I make an exception for this place.