Lowest prices for your stay
US$157
US$154
Priceline
US$154
Hotels.comUS$157
FindHotelUS$164
GardenInn.comUS$157
All reviews portland airport an early morning flight the hotel is clean free parking hgi lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

a couple of factors made this stay a little difficult for us. While in theory the property follows most of Hilton's covet 19 guidelines, the staff all seem to wear their masks down under their chins. I do not understand how you can think wearing a mask without covering your nose and mouth is going to help anyone. The rooms are clean and comfortable but I recommend you get a room on the backside of the hotel away from Northeast airport parkway The noise runs all night and neither I or my husband got any sleep.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 474kathleenl
Reviewed 8 March 2020

This brand is a great. I was able to upgrade to a room which had the adjustable mattress so I could adjust the bed to be a little more firm. THIS IS A GREAT BONUS! Hotel staff were great and recognized Diamond status. I have stayed at this hotel several times and will continue to stay there.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Michael M
HGI01, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review! I am so glad that you like the adjustable beds. It is nice to have the option. We do appreciate your business and thank you for being a loyal Hilton guest!

Reviewed 7 March 2020

Just returned from a trip to Portland and stayed at this hotel. They are finishing up some remodeling and will probably be complete by the time you read this and book a room there. During my stay, there was a little construction noise but the staff made every effort to ensure the quality of service was not affected. If you want to see something amazing, order something to eat in the restaurant. Ashley W. runs that restaurant by herself and does an incredible job. Even with temporary accommodations, Ashley provided top notch service and served good food with hardly any wait. The rest of the staff were all very professional and the rooms are clean. This hotel is close to dining and shopping as well as a 5 min drive to the airport. Free parking.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank grumpyrod
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Let me start by stating the positives. The hotel is clean. Service is perfectly adequate. Hotel has a small kitchen that serves decent dinners. And the lobby is nice with a fireplace. The problem is flooring is not soundproof. The construction sounds like nothing between you and room above other than plywood. You hear ever footstep of the guest above you. A group came in at 3:00 a.m., woke me and ruined my night of sleep. It's unfortunate, because the hotel is a good experience.

Date of stay: February 2020
HGI01, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

I am so sorry that you did not get a good night sleep due to the guests above you. I know it is important when on the road to get a good night sleep! I do appreciate the positive comments that you included and hope that you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

Clean and fresh room - that was the best part. Lobby under construction. Very plain and no real amenities. AnywhereVille USA. In a row of generic hotels. Very friendly day clerk. Unfriendly night clerk. Parking is very limited.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank wellwandered2017
HGI01, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you found your room clean and fresh! Yes, we are doing a remodel, starting in the lobby and eventually remodeling all aspects of the hotel, including the guestrooms. We find the amenities that we do have; fitness center, restaurant, convenience shop and the business center to be everything that you need and nothing that you don't! We hope that you will return and check out the full remodel at the end of the year. Thank you for staying with us!