Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$219
View deal
Expedia.comUS$219
PricelineUS$219
HomewoodUS$218
Hotels.comUS$219
eDreamsUS$219
Orbitz.comUS$219
All reviews portland airport bedroom suite full kitchen close to the airport breakfast bar shuttle service is home away from home free breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful great place to stay hotel shuttle free shuttle hot breakfast cascade station nice stay dishwasher couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2020

The Homewood suites is located conveniently by Portland Airport. We are catching a flight the next day and wanted to be nearby. During our stay in Oregon, we stayed at four hotels and this was the only hotel to offer a hot breakfast (bacon, eggs, bagels, etc). Due to COVID most hotels are only offering take away cold foods. The staff is friendly and room has everything you need. We had a full size fridge, dishwasher, sink, microwave, 2 flat screen TVs, and dining table in our room. The staff is very friendly and they offer hand sanitizing wipes at the front desk for you to take. We would certainly return our next time flying out of PDX.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank houstoncruzr
Reviewed 29 July 2020

My husband and I spent three nights here recently, during a very hot time in Portland (99 degree temperatures). Our first night, Friday night, was miserable, as the air conditioning was not working properly. By Saturday morning, we were ready to leave. However, a nice young man at the front desk Jason, took care of us. He offered to move us to a new room where the air conditioning worked just fine. By all rights, at $183.00 per night, a guest should be able to be comfortable, but that isn't always the way it goes. However, in this instance, Jason did the right thing, right away and took care of the problem and we were able to rest comfortably. To make a long story short, we just wanted Jason's supervisor to know that we very much appreciated his efforts, as he did the right thing in making his guests feel comfortable and appreciated. Although it wasn't anyone's fault, things happen and Jason took care of us in a very professional manner and we appreciated it very much. THANKS JASON!!!!!
Also, we found their cleanliness efforts to be quite extraordinary, during this covid time, everything was very clean. We appreciated this as well. Well done Hilton!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Kathryn Summers, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2020

Hello muckledone!

First off, thank you so much for your kind words about Jason! We are lucky to have him and other team members that are so devoted to ensuring our guests get to enjoy their time here at the Homewood Suites Portland. I will make sure to pass along the kudos to him.
I am so pleased to hear Jason was able to make it right for you and your family and get you in a cool room! And you were comfortable for the remainder of your stay.

I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again in the future. We would love to make your next stay even more memorable!

Kindly,
Olivia

Reviewed 23 July 2020 via mobile

I’m not sure what anyone in Hilton does not understand about this. Supposed to be professionals and I’m sorry they didn’t get the bill right as professionals. HOWEVER, because THEY made a mistake they are by no means authorized to charge my card again WITHOUT my authorization. It’s not like I broke a lamp and were charging me for something that I did. WHAT IS WORSE is that for 22 days I’ve been promised by the diamond desk the hotel would reach out. They have not until pressured a minimum three times. I believe they knew it was not the right thing to do or they would have reached out 22 days ago. AGAIN, it’s not the amount charged, they charged me twice because They messed up. In turn this messed up budgets and expense reports. They DID NOT offer any courtesy or customer service. They FAILED as a customer service oriented brand. I told the diamond desk I did not want the money back. They skewed my budgeted numbers, made my expenses reports bounce back, cost me time re-explaining to my corporation and the worst part...they disrespectfully declined a courteous customer service experience. For THAT I told the diamond desk that The hotel needs to make it right. Since they don’t see it the way I am explaining it then they should talk about it to a customer service professional (which they are not) and implement service recovery actions. This hotel could have not been more wrong!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kathryn Summers, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2020

Good afternoon R3735IKtimothys.

Let me start off by saying I am sorry to read you had a poor experience. It sounds very frustrating. My name is Olivia and I am the front office manager at the Homewood Suite Portland Airport. Your situation does not sound familiar to me, however I would like the opportunity to look into what happened and work to make this right.
Please reach out to me directly at (503)262-8888 at your convenience.

Olivia
Front office manager

Reviewed 24 June 2020 via mobile

This is my first time staying at this hotel and it was an excellent experience. Olivia, the hotel front manager was able to upgrade my room to a 1 bedroom suite. Since I was traveling during the Covid pandemic, they are following social distancing. They even lock the front lobby doors for safety purposes so you’ll have to call in when you first check in or use your room key. I appreciated the safety measures that they are taking. They offer light dinner service and it’s prepackaged which is very convenient. You may also get your glass of beer or wine to go too! Love that it’s close enough to the airport but far enough you can’t hear the planes flying over.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank raquelcR1787XC
HomewoodsuitesPDX, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience raquelcR1787XC!

It was my pleasure to extend the room upgrade to you with your Honors status. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!
As we all navigate through these uncertain times together, we at Homewood Suites PDX, are working hard to make you feel as comfortable as possible :)
Stay safe and stay healthy.
We cannot wait to welcome you back to Portland!!

Reviewed 16 March 2020

We received a significant upgrade to our room as a Hilton Honors member! The room was amazing: superbly comfortable king sized bed; nicely appointed living room area and kitchen; super friendly and responsive hotel front desk & staff; breakfast fit for a king! The hotel shuttle to the airport was timely and comfortable. One of the best hotel stays we’ve ever had!

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank HysongRiderST7
HomewoodsuitesPDX, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

Upgrades are awesome! I am happy to hear this upgrade made your stay spectacular and we were able to WOW you ! Thank you for sharing your feedback HysongRiderST7 and being a Hilton Honors member :) We cannot wait to welcome you back!