1,366 results
All reviews director park director's park great location whiskey bar jetted tub the portland art museum corner room within walking distance valet parking pioneer square light rail farmers market movie theater the hotel staff two blocks heart of downtown the pearl
Reviewed 14 May 2018

From the time that we made our room reservation we found the entire staff to be great. The concierge assisted us in to make arrangements for tours and for automobile rental. I have mobility issues I and needed a hotel where I could use my scooter to get around. The Paramount's downtown location was perfect. I could walk short distances or scooter if necessary. Our room was handicapped accessible with a roll-n shower, was large enough to store my scooter and had a small balcony so that we could go outside and "take-in" the city. We stayed here for 2 days, left the hotel for 2 days to travel elsewhere and then returned for another night before flying home.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Good location, good hotel, nice spacious rooms and bathrooms, bar and restaurant in lobby.. everything you need for a successful stay in Portland! I recommend using the Biketown bikes to get around which are located about a street over.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2018

The Paramount is a very nice hotel - rooms were clean and well-kept. Comfy beds & linens, nice bathroom amenities. I really liked the text capabilities - hotel front desk staff checked in with me and I was able to request things via text. It was very convenient!
Location is great - walkable to a lot. It is in the middle of downtown, and the windows are not soundproof, so there was mild city noise outside all night. If you're a light sleeper, bring ear plugs. The food at the restaurant was all good, if a bit unusual. The staff was all very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Everyone at the Paramount was friendly and helpful, and the location is fabulous for exploring Portland via the MAX. My room was pleasant and clean, and it looked out on the public space below. The restaurant (for dinner, at least) was reasonably priced, and the food was delicious and beautifully presented. I was in a group that took up probably 15 rooms, and I heard no complaints from anyone.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Portland_Paramount, Director of Sales at Paramount Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Fleecelover! We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

When I first checked-in to my room, it was early afternoon and I could hear in the room next to me what sounded like a big group of noisy people partying (there for a wedding maybe?) I called the front desk for a room change and they were really accommodating, moving me up to the 14th floor where it was nice and quiet for the duration of my stay. The hotel room itself was spacious and, while a tiny bit dated overall, the bathroom was nicely updated and included both a glass-walled shower and a big bathtub. There's a small gym in the basement, very small actually, just a few treadmills and some free weights, but it got the job done. I also went to the whiskey bar downstairs for dinner one night. They have a small menu but the food was great. The location of the hotel was excellent, it was really easy to walk or catch the trolley/bus. And it's right next to a Starbucks for morning coffee.

Room Tip: ask for a room on a high floor
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business