Ways to Experience Terran Travels
from US$70.00
from US$70.00
from US$120.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chris was filling in for Marcus on our tour, and we had an amazing time! My parents were visiting Oregon from the East Coast for the first time, and I wanted them to see a different side of Oregon. Chris dazzled us with his impressive knowledge of the region, as well as the science and artistry involved in winemaking in the Willamette Valley. The drive was beautiful and we saw three wineries, each off the beaten track and each with their own unique personalities. The landscapes were breathtaking, and we became experts in Pinot Noir and Chardonnay. Lunch was from Elephants Delicatessen in Portland and really hit the spot - my boyfriend and I will definitely go there for ourselves sometime. It was a great way to relax, learn more about Willamette Valley, and spend time with family, all under the guidance of a friendly and approachable expert. A perfect way to convince my parents to move out West.

Date of experience: May 2021
TerranTravels, Owner at Terran Travels, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the great review! Glad you had a great time with Chris! FYI, return guests get a discount on tours.

Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

Our tour leader was very knowledgeable! Tour was a great way to see various waterfalls, Colombia River Gorge, Mt Hood and other lovely vistas. The wines we tasted were all very good.

Date of experience: April 2021
TerranTravels, Owner at Terran Travels, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Karin, thanks for the great review! I really enjoyed hearing about yours and Patty's world travels!

Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

Marcus was incredibly knowledgeable about so many things! We learned so much while having a great time. Multnomah Falls was gorgeous! The wineries were lovely with amazing wine and cheese. We especially loved the stop near Rowena Loop with the wildflowers and the gorgeous view. We had an outstanding day!

Date of experience: April 2021
TerranTravels, Owner at Terran Travels, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Thank you for the great review, Alicia! I really enjoyed chatting with you and Jennifer. Hope to see you again! Yachats is calling...

Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

My wife and I had an amazing time on this tour. Marcus was a great guide. He was personable and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

TerranTravels, Owner at Terran Travels, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Shaun, I really enjoyed the conversation with you and Andy! Best wishes on your wedding/honeymoon!

-Marcus

Reviewed 21 November 2020 via mobile

My best friend and I were visiting Portland and booked the Columbia River Gorge half day tour. It ended up only being my friend and I on the tour, but our tour guide Marcus was amazing. So knowledgeable and friendly! We had a great time and would highly recommend. We saw so many waterfalls and it was the highlight of our trip.

Date of experience: November 2020
2  Thank itskarinarose
TerranTravels, Owner at Terran Travels, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Karina! It's gratifying to know this was the highlight of your tour. You and Lauren were a pleasure!