Lowest prices for your stay
US$132
US$132
Trip.com
US$123
PricelineUS$132
Comfort SuitesUS$132
Hotels.comUS$132
All reviews room was clean airport area shuttle service next morning sitting area hot tub one night stay great place to stay continental breakfast coffee maker jeb microwave pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Rooms were clean and comfortable. It was convenient to the car rental return and airport. There was a sports bar behind the hotel that we walked to in the evening that was nice. They offered breakfast in the morning. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

We were looking for a pleasant stay away from the action, and has a spa. Instructions on reserving a time next the pool instructions..only 6 at a time were not posted. Disappointing because I could have easily made them at my check in.

Check-in was quick, as was requesting the second key, not offered to the hubs with check in. Room was clean and as expected.
There was a note on the bed announcing they would make my bed instead of changing the sheets as customary. I really dont have anything to bash, NOR is that myode...just disappointed about the spa. TOMORROW a new day. Eggs and sausage..
Lets check it out!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2021 via mobile

Needed a good solid place to stay after many how on the road, and this for the bill.

Check in smooth and easy.

Room clean, but a bit chemically smell from cleaners used, but not overwhelming. No noticable airplane noise from nearby airport, but did get noise from street traffic and hallways. It wasn't terrible but it was noticable.

Pillows on the bed, not great, have had better say other comfort suites locations, and even lesser quality locations.

Nothing really stood out, but no major issues either.

Breakfast was underwhelming, but with restrictions they are doing better than some other places, glad we brought our own food.

Room tip: Ask for room not near street
Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2021

I was stranded in Portland and couldn't fly out due to the terrible weather. I couldn't find a hotel anywhere and I ended up at the Comfort Suites and JEB took such good care of me, she really saved me. This woman does everything and with a smile on her face! She checked me in, served breakfast the next morning, and drove the shuttle. She deserves a raise no doubt. Thank you for turning my situation around and helping me out!

Date of stay: February 2021
JOE EZEKIEL, General Manager at Comfort Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

We will be sure to pass on to Jeb your wonderful complements. She is a fantastic and hard worker and will love to hear that she made your stay a positive one.

Reviewed 3 December 2020

This was the worst experience ever with comfort suites. The room had a mildew Oder , which I was willing to look past do to a long flight, I wanted to get some rest, after a couple minutes laying down I noticed bed bugs crawling all over the bed. I will say the front desk attendant had no problems switching my room, however when you travel to hotels especially during covid season, these are problems that you don’t expect to see when cleanliness is the key to our health.. I AM VERY DISSATISFIED!!!
If your room has a different smell, make sure you check for bed bugs

Date of stay: December 2020