Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$231
Expedia.comUS$231
PricelineUS$231
Hotels.comUS$231
eDreamsUS$231
CheapTicketsUS$231
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

Good location. Rooms were nice, restaurant was very good. Service was excellent. Road noise unbearable. Hotel provided white noise machine which did not help. Traveled all day got to hotel late. Will never stay here again. Windows should be soundproofed.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Dawna Rutz, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2021

Thank you for staying with us. I am delighted that you have so many wonderful things to say about our location, staff, restaurant and service. Please accept my sincere apology for the outside road noise that impacted your stay. I will be sure to share you comments with our above property leadership.

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

My husband and I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. It was clean, staff was friendly, service was quick, and the food from The Bistro was excellent!

The only thing my husband brought up was low shower pressure, but all hotels have that issue. We had hot water immediately when it was turned on.

We will definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

This property truly is just a comfortable, well located hotel and one that I would stay out again without hesitation. Rooms were clean, service was great and the delivery of benefits with the Bonvoy program was flawless. I also very much appreciated that they actually had the gym open but restricted to reservations only.

Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank JasonFromArizona
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Was looking for the right word to describe this hotel. Let me first point out that the staff is professional and very friendly. It is just the hotel and the rooms that are not up to par with other Marriott Courtyard properties.
My room didn’t have a closet for clothing- just a rack with some hangers. The bathroom was super small and the fan sounded more like an airplane engine.
The door to the room across the hallway was sealed with plastic foil and tape ..... like airtight! That made me think....

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Sguelpen
DawnaR241, General Manager at Courtyard Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience and complimenting our staff. I appreciate all of your input. I am sorry to hear that you were surprised by the seal you found in the hallway. We have had notices online and in the hotel regarding updates in progress. As part of our efforts to continually update and maintain the hotel we are completing the resurfacing of all guest room bathtubs. The chemicals used in this process can be quite strong. It was our goal to limit the odors throughout the hotel by sealing off the guest bathroom vents and rooms being completed. I apologize that our efforts to notify guests of this work did not reach you. Should you return to Portland I hope that we will have the opportunity to regain your trust and provide you with a comfortable stay.

Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

Convenient Comfortable Courtyard property 3 miles from PDX airport. Complimentary airport shuttle. Friendly associates, quiet property. Bistro waitstaff does a wonderful job here providing prompt friendly service!

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank RFk900

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience. I hope we will having the opportunity to connect with you again soon!