Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland - Downtown
US$236
US$172
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$142
US$131
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

Sentinel(Portland)
US$282
US$261
US$242
US$220
US$214
US$136
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Nordic Inn and Suites(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$111
2,461 results
All reviewsvoodoo donutssaturday marketevening receptionomelet barhomeless peoplemade to order omeletscorner suitecomplimentary breakfasthappy hourself parkliving roomwithin walking distancebeautiful hotelstumptown coffeebeautiful lobbyindoor poolvalet parking
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had a wonderful experience here for a business meeting. Would definitely stay here again! Everything was great from the moment I arrived, to check out. Staff was very friendly and helpful, and the food was fantastic!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassySuites319, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your review. We hope you can return again soon either for business or leisure.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I was here as part of an event at the end of April. Embassy Suites did a wonderful job taking care of us. My room was lovely and well-cleaned every day. We were served delicious snacks twice a day as part of the event, and the cooked to order breakfast each morning was a wonderful way to start each day. I never seemed to make it to the fee Happy Hour but understand from others it was a nice way to wind up each day. The staff was attentive and responsive to our large group. It was my first time to Portland, and when I come back, I will make sure to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
EmbassySuites319, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for your review. We hope you can return to Portland soon and experience our evening happy hour.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

This is the third time we’ve been here for a family girls’ weekend and will continue to come here. Location is great, walking distance to Saturday Market, restaurants and shopping. The complimentary breakfast and evening reception are excellent!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review. We hope you can return again soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I had room 606, which I got to choose on the Hilton App. Love that feature and will use it again. Check in was smooth and my room was ready when I arrived. The door/bellperson was great and helpful. They recommended a quick meal for us, right across the street. Very convenient.

My room was quite hot when I arrived. I was surprised that I could not turn the temperature down below 67 degrees. That's hot for me. I phoned down and asked for a fan and it was quickly brought up. That really helped with both keeping the room cool and keeping the corridor noise from bothering me.

The bed was comfortable and the bedroom was large and had lots of space for my luggage and to unpack. Nice and bright too. I hate a dark room.

The bathroom and amenties were good. Nothing that I needed that wasn't there.

The living room area was very spacious and comfortable. I made good use of the desk space but was hardly in the room to enjoy the other areas. But if I was travelling with my family we would appreciate that area more. The little bar/sink area was handy as was the fridge underneath. I never used the coffee maker but again, if with family, I'm sure I would have.

Overall the room was clean, spacious and well accommodated.

Our favourite part was the Happy Hour reception each evening and the lovely free breakfast. Both were utilized by me each day and I enjoyed everything. The make your own omelet bar was a hit and I took advantage of it most days.

The location is a downtown one - so if that and the type of people that populate the area bother you, you might want to choose elsewhere. I didn't find it to be an issue but I would not have wandered around by myself at night. During the day I felt fine.

I enjoyed my visit and would go again.

Room Tip: Use the APP to choose your own room. I faced the river/mountains and chose a high floor so I could see them.
1  Thank Willie1964

Thank you for your review Our evening reception and breakfast items are always changing, so we hope you can return soon and experience the new items.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I visited this property as part of a convention. They provided lunch, dinner and a banquet meal. One lunchtime consisted of cold cuts with a soup that had uncooked black-eyed peas in it. The banquet meals were overcooked or just tasted gross. Another lunch time, they served bad enchiladas.
The rooms are great and the Complimentary Services are good.
Walls are paper thin, and you can hear a lot of noise from the outside.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassySuites319, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay with us.
We are truly sorry that our food options did not meet your satisfaction. Please be advised that we will share your comments with our Food and Beverage management for their review.
We hope you will give us another try in the near future.