Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FourPoints.com
US$149
FindHotel
US$146
Free cancellation until 07/08/21
PricelineUS$149
Expedia.comUS$149
Hotels.comUS$149
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2019 via mobile

The front desk was professional and courteous. The room was spacious and clean. The heater worked well. Their was bottled water in the room. Also a microwave and refrigerator. The shower was good and hot.
The reason I gave it a four star is because the restaurant was next-door. There was no continental breakfast provided in the hotel. Although after being there a couple of days I discovered a closed in walkway to the restaurant. This would have save me from the rain and cold if someone told me about it.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Suszanne M
SabrinaN1299, Assistant General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Portland East, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2019

Thank you for your recent stay with us at Four Points by Sheraton Portland East. We greatly appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your experience with our staff. We hope to see you again for your next visit!

Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

My husband and adult son had two rooms for 3 nights. Usually we stay at Holiday Inn Express or Best Western hotels. We stayed here as it was closer to family activities. I had requested a top floor as I am a light sleeper. Did not get that. My son was on a different floor but we all agreed that the sound proofing in this hotel was the worst we’ve ever experienced. You could hear televisions on all hours on both sides. The noise from the room above and halls could be heard even with earplugs. The place is very poorly staffed with nobody at the front desk about 50% of the time. A sign said to use a phone by the computer to call for staff. This made the place feel much less secure. Did not use the pool but did use the treadmill in the very small exercise room. The equipment was in working order. The “private phone room” door near the front desk was always propped open with several large fans running to keep their computer servers cool enough to function in the inadequate and poorly vented space. There was the same pile of dirty silverware in the vending machine room on our floor for the entire stay. The ice machine was out of order all 3 days as well. The beds were comfortable and my room was clean. However our room was entirely missed by housekeeping one day. The explanation was that there was new staff on duty. For the price this place was not worth it! Especially since there is no breakfast included like you find at Best Western or Holiday Inn Express. There was supposed to be coffee in the lobby but the carafes were empty when I checked. It feels like this building was poorly constructed and is running on low staff.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
4pointspdx, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Portland East, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

Thank you for staying with us, We are sorry to hear of these issues you mention and will look into them right away so that we can take any corrective action needed. We hope you will give us another try after the renovations are complete.

Reviewed 12 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this Hotel for three nights. Even though I asked the front desk to make sure to pit us in a quiet room instead we were by the main road which was very noisy and hard to get any sleep. Hotel is OK, but the rate is very High for its location and amenities that they offer. Being a Platinum with Marriott hotel I did not get any benefits as I always get from other Marriott hotel. I don't recommend it to anybody. Sorry just being honest.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
ChristineH4816, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Portland East, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback about your stay with us. I am glad I had the pleasure of speaking with you the morning you checked out on July 13th. We do try our best to fulfill guests location requests, but sometimes we are not able to deliver. On occasion, we may misinterpret what our guests want and just get it wrong. It seems this is what happened in your case. I sincerely apologize for our error. Next time, please feel free to come talk to us right away so we can may correct this.

We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott, and rest assured, you have been recognized as a valued long time member.

We do hope we have the opportunity to serve you if your travels bring you back to the area. Again, thank you!

Reviewed 26 June 2019

I stayed at this hotel when the place I wanted to stay was booked up. No complaints about the place, it was very clean, quiet, comfortable and I liked the convenience of having a bar in the hotel so I don't have to go out somewhere to get a drink. Only thing is the rates are higher than I'm used to but luckily I should be getting reimbursed from my company.Would definitely recommend for someone who's not on a budget!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ChristineH4816, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Portland East, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2019

Thank you for your nice review! Please check back when you are in town. Our rates do fluctuate, so we may have a better rate next time.

Reviewed 12 June 2019 via mobile

The location of this hotel seemed decent, but there were some concerning looking people hanging out in the parking lot that made us concerned.

The workout room, which is open 24/7 had a card reader on it, however it was unlocked and anyone could walk in which made me uncomfortable. It was also not clean, used water cups all over, one towel available and used sports beverage cans throughout and I arrived at 5am. The AC was not on in this room and it was unbearably hot, they had a desk sized fan in the room that was a joke.

Our bathroom smelled of mold and their hanging conditioner bottle was empty.

Not impressed!

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank Q6530SXandreag
Sabrina N, Assistant General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Portland East, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2019

Thank you for staying with us. We are very disappointed to hear about these concerns and apologize for not meeting your expectations. I would like to assure you that the lock is in working order now as well as the AC. As for your bathroom, we are truly sorry if that is the case. We appreciate the feedback now so we can look into it, see what may have caused that, and take immediate action if needed. Please do not hesitate to give me a call so I may discuss this with you further.