Hampton Inn Portland-Airport
Sentinel(Portland)
US$276
US$251
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Southwest(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$314
US$248
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsportland airportrental carshuttle serviceearly flightpark and flyoutdoor poolclean roomsbreakfast stafffree shuttlecomplimentary breakfastcascade stationlight sleepernice breakfastconvenient locationfront desk stafffitness centerbed was comfortable
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location close to the airport... 1st time at this one, it was a touch tricky to find initially. The staff was friendly and very efficient. The work out room was clean and equipment in good shape.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2018

we were never told this hotel was being remodeled, the rooms stunk like paint and our accomodations that were requested were not given to us. We needed adjoining rooms as my brother in law has brain cancer and they did not even have us booked on the same floor, very disapointed in the front desk manager, very rude

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Theresa B, Manager at Hampton Inn Portland-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Diane Carl H, thank you for taking the time to provide your comments, both on TripAdvisor and within the Hilton format. I am sorry that we were not able to provide you adjoining rooms. Regrettably, due to the features requested for each room and in trying to prioritize the needs, adjoining rooms were not an option. Additionally, because the requests were not fully known until your arrival, it did take some maneuvering to get all the rooms located on the same floor and within a few rooms of each other, but this was accomplished. I appreciate your remarks that our newly renovated rooms had the "new room smells" as, yes all items in the room were replaced with new paint, new wall vinyl, new carpet and new furnishings. I am sorry that any of these odors were disturbing. This was not our intent. Please know that I welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly and that, truly, we appreciate that you chose Hampton Inn for your stay. Sincerely,

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We chose your hotel for location, proximity to the airport, and for the ability to leave our car while we were way. Our stay was comfortable and simple. The fly and park option was incredible and shuttle delivery flawless. 'To Go' breakfast for our early morning flight was over the top! Thank you!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We flew in to PDX late so decided to book a night here before heading over to downtown Portland the next day. Shuttle from the airport was very convenient. It happened to be there as we walked up to the shuttle stop. Driver was friendly and helped us with the bags. Check in was nonexistent since I am a Hilton member and used my app to check in, select a room, and use the digital key to access our room. Super convenient although the digital key feature is not as quick as a card key.

A lot of construction was happening on the first floor but we were staying in the fourth so it was not an issue. The room was pretty modern and you could tell it had been updated recently. Maybe the fourth floor was updated already. Room was quiet and comfortable, no issues at all.

Next day breakfast was pretty decent. I can’t complain when it comes to these free breakfasts but it was pretty good as far as complimentary breakfasts go. Scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes, oatmeal, all sorts of fruits and pastries. We filled up then packed up and took the shuttle back to the airport to take the light rail in to downtown Portland.

Uneventful stay, friendly staff, super convenient airport shuttle, and decent breakfast. I would come here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

It's the first hotel room I've stayed in that did NOT have w fridge. I thought that was pretty common now. The front desk guy, who was working at night was not helpful. I had to call another hotel to get my info to get me connected to the internet.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Theresa B, Manager at Hampton Inn Portland-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello Sasmommy, thank you for taking the time to post a review. Yes, we fully respect that having refrigerators in your Hampton Inn hotel room is more common than not in today's world. And we are half-way there! We are currently renovating our guest rooms and this project includes a refrigerator in each room!. The entire hotel will be completed with its newly, refreshed rooms by April 23rd. We hope you come to see us again soon. Please accept my apologies that our front desk agent was unable to assist you with connecting to the internet. While we can often troubleshoot some minor connectivity issues, because we are not familiar with all devices we sometimes need to direct our guests to our technical support for situations beyond our experience. A guest, however, should not have to call another hotel for the information. Thank you for letting me know this. I will check with the team to ensure that all of us are familiar with the basics and what phone number to offer for a technical contact if needed. With kindest regards,